Epilogue

-----✪-----

-----✪-----

"Did I ever tell you why my favourite colour was blue?" Sebastian shook his head as he looked into your eyes while you both sat on a bench, staring at the sunset. He saw your beautiful smile spread across your face which made him feel crazy about you. "Because of your eyes" He placed a light kiss on your lips as he smiled.

"Gosh I'm falling in love with you all over again" You playfully rolled your eyes over his comment as you placed your hand on his thigh, looking down at your engagement ring.

Sebastian had taken you to the same street that you met him on and was confused on why he was so nervous. He never even told you why you were out in the first place and it definitely wasn't to get food. He stopped you both in the middle of the path and turned around to face you, his nerves now getting worse.

"Why are we stopping?" You asked as you looked at the man with concern. You had never seen him so nervous.

"Uh" He scratched the back of his neck while he thought about what he was going to say. "I'm not good at things like this" He sighed as he took both your hands to try and stop him from shaking.

"We have been together for ages now and I've never been so happy in my life. When we met here that one night, it felt like the universe wanted us to meet and well now look where we are. It feels like I'm living a dream when I'm around you because it feels so unreal. We have done many illegal things like have sex on the beach early hours in the morning" You laughed as you could remember the memory.

"Oh and I can't forget about when you dragged me into a closed theme park just so we could run around. You make me feel young y/n and maybe that's a good thing, I'm not quite sure but I know that my love for you is strong and won't be leaving. I know that we have our ups and downs like any other relationship but we always find our way back to each other no matter how bad our arguments are"

"So I wanted to bring you here because this street is very special to me as I met the love of my life, my doll but also known as my little mermaid. I'm not really sure how to say this but-" He pulled a small black box out of his pocket and got down on one knee. "-will you marry me?"

You were honestly so shocked by what he just asked you. Were you ready for this? You wanted a future with this man more than anything in the world and you've been through so much together. You deserved each other. "Yes! Yes I will marry you!" Tears were streaming down your face as he placed the diamond ring on your finger.

He got up and pulled you close as he placed his lips on yours. You couldn't be happier. "This was my momma's and she really wanted you to have it" He smiled as you both pulled away for air.

"I still can't believe you proposed to me" You looked back up at him and saw the cheeky grin on his face. It made you wonder what he was thinking.

"It's kids next!"

"Slow down Stan. You're an old man you know. You even sure you can make babies at that age?"

"You little shit. I would watch that mouth you brat"

You placed your head on his shoulder as you stared at the view. You both took in the comfortable silence as you both watched the sunset. You were happy knowing you were with the love of your life and getting to settle down with him. You took in the moment and decided it was time to tell him the one thing that had been on your mind since you had found out about a week ago.

"Sebastian?" You asked as you lifted your head off his shoulder while grabbing your bag from the side of you.

He looked at you with concern as you pulled out a rectangular box from your bag. It was a small black box with a red ribbon wrapped around it, tied into a bow. He was so confused on why you were giving him a gift as nothing special was coming up. You motioned for him to open it and you could see how scared he was. He always thought you were going to give him something with a spider in.

Once he pulled on the ribbon, he nervously lifted up the box lid and gasped when he saw what was in the box. He looked at you with a massive smile on his face as he took in what was in the box. "Is this real?" He asked as he looked back into the box where there was a positive pregnancy test.

"Yes it is baby"

"WE ABOUT TO HAVE A LITTLE STAN" He pulled you onto his lap as he kissed all over your face. Your dog, Cinderella, wouldn't stop barking as he got excited to see what was going on.

Sebastian wouldn't stop begging you to call him Anthony but after finding out one of Anthony's nicknames was Cinderella, you finally settled down with the name

"What if it's a girl? I wanted to name it one of the one direction boy's names" He started to sulk as he looked down at your belly.

"I'm sure we'll come up with something old man" You laughed at how much of a baby he could be.

"Future Mrs Stan and baby Stan" He got excited again as he got up, keeping you in his arms as he spun you both around with Cinderella trying to jump up at you both. "Can't forget about you Cinderella Stan" He put you down before bending over and picking Cinderella up who started to lick Sebastian's face. "Ah you little shit"

You went from being with Damon to your own teacher. Maybe guys your age weren't your thing but you were thankful to have people around you who supported you through this journey of crazy events. This is only a chapter of your life and you have plenty more of them to come.

But right now, there was only one thing you could think about.

If you hadn't become a teachers pet, than maybe none of this would've happened.

I HAVE A NEW STORY CALLED HEY NEIGHBOUR IF YOU WANT TO CHECK THAT OUT

I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN WITH ME THESE PAST 2 MONTHS OR SO AND HAVE HYPED THIS STORY AND ALWAYS MADE ME EXCITED TO POST!!

ALSO, I LOVE YOU BESTIES