Party Time

-----✪-----WARNING- Underage drinking and brief violence

-----✪-----
WARNING- Underage drinking and brief violence

You waved goodbye to your dad as he left you with boxes which had all your stuff in to put in your dorm after persuading your father, Tony Stark, to let you live at college. He had to rush to work like always so he couldn't help you carry them in but your best friend, Elizabeth, was here to help you and was going to be your new roomie.

You could see her walking out the college building towards you. One thing to know about Elizabeth is she could never choose between having her hair blonde or brown. She was always dying it no matter what her hairstylist said about her hair dying.

She bumped into a boy on her way over to you and it made you let out a small laugh as you could now see how red Elizabeth's cheeks were. You could mistake her for a tomato at this point with how red she was. She never really liked interacting with guys but maybe that could change in the future.

She ran over to you as you put your box down, knowing exactly how this was about to go. "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH" She yelled into your ears as she jumped onto you, making you fall. It felt like she had just burst your eardrums with the ringing sounds you were getting. People were looking at you guys with strange facial expressions like you were both crazy or something. However, you shook your head not bothering as you laughed instead.

You wrapped your arms around her tightly as you could feel her giving you sloppy kisses around your face. "I literally saw you yesterday" You laughed with how excited she was to see you.

She got up and pulled you up with her. "Do you need help?" She asked as she saw how you were clearly struggling to pick up the boxes. You nodded with a laugh as you both carried your things to the room.

As you walked into the room, you saw three beds instead of two and looked at Elizabeth with a confused look. "Why are there three beds?" You asked, still a little confused.

"Because we have another roommate and she is really nice. She was telling me about all the teachers and man they sound delicious" Even though Elizabeth was shy around guys, it never stopped her from talking like that and crushing on men 24/7. She liked men that were in their 50s but you can't blame her. She even has a crush on your dad.

You rolled your eyes at her comment, laughing before stopping as you heard the door open. A girl with brown hair walked in who was very tall. You were 5'2 (you can imagine your height if you want but I'm just using this) and she looked around 5'6. Compared to you, that was tall. However, your thinking was cut short as she walked over to the other bed, not looking at you yet.

"Hey, I'm Holly, your roommate. Elizabeth has told me a lot about you and I hope we can all be great friends" She smiled as she looked at you.

Your eyes went wide with a big smile as you noticed who it was. "Y/N!!!" She yelled as she came and hugged you. She was your boyfriend's twin sister and was so nice to you and became one of your closet friends. I mean you didn't have many so you weren't surprised that she became your closest. You hugged back tightly, smiling so much. "When Elizabeth was explaining who you were, I thought of you and didn't know it would actually be you" She told you with a laugh as you both looked at Elizabeth who was confused.