Your Spot

-----✪-----WARNING- Underage drinking again

-----✪-----
WARNING- Underage drinking again

You had got out the limo after traveling to your friendship spot, The Park. You and Elizabeth would always come here when you needed alone time and now you get to share that with Holly. The park was a very relaxing place for you and Elizabeth ever since you were kids and that's what you needed right now. You would always ask Happy to drive you and Elizabeth here without telling your father. (if you forgot, Happy is the driver) Holly had to cut hanging out with Matthew short as she knew something was wrong with you. She was a good friend. Liberty state park was beautiful and you have so many memories with Elizabeth there.

You saw the girls already sat down on the grass with blankets wrapped around them. You thanked Happy for driving you and waved bye while he left. You held the 945 Romanee-Conti Wine and walked over to them. Elizabeth opened her blanket for you as you got to them. You sat down and cuddled up to Elizabeth as she wrapped the blanket around you. "What's that?" Holly asked as she saw the wine in your hand.

"Some rich wine probably" Elizabeth replied with a small laugh but noticed that you weren't smiling at all and pulled you close.

Before Elizabeth could say anything, you started to speak. "My mother was at the meal and my father announced that him and her are thinking of becoming a thing again which isn't really an issue however, they haven't even been talking for that long....well that's what I thought. I found out that the woman who had been sneaking around my house.....was her " You blurted out as you felt tears coming down your face. "Why do they want to all of a sudden be a happy family now? because if this is what it will be like at Christmas then I'm coming with one of you guys because I'm not ready for this yet. I've never had another woman in the house and now all of a sudden that was about to change. It's too soon" You said as you looked at the girls to see them listening. You popped open the wine bottle and both the girls looked at you like you were crazy but you rolled your eyes and started to drink.

"I might of brought some tequila...." Holly admitted with a smirk on her face. You and Elizabeth looked at her. She got out three shot glasses from her bag and placed them on the floor as she got the tequila out and poured it into the shot glasses. You put down the wine bottle and took the shot before all three of you drank them. You felt the burning as the tequila went down your throat which made you scrunch your nose. Tequila was earthy and mildly sweet. You never got used to it. You guys took around 5 shots of tequila before dancing around.  You took your heels off just so you don't break an ankle while dancing. You guys danced for ages. Elizabeth fell and started to roll around which made you laugh so much.  All three of you girls had kissed so many times that night and nights before this one. You were all a mess but you guys were close to do that so it wasn't weird.

You had stud on a bench and started to dance around on it before slipping and falling into someone's arms. "You need to calm down" You heard a british boy say. You smirked as you knew it was Tom Holland from class. You looked at him laughing.