What Do We Do?

-----✪-----Thought I would let you know that 3 chapters from now, limo sex will be happening :)

-----✪-----
Thought I would let you know that 3 chapters from now, limo sex will be happening :)

You were currently in your English lesson with Sebastian and was doing a test. It was quite challenging but you knew what you were doing after revising all night, surviving off coffee. Sebastian told the class before the lesson started that you would be finally finishing with Romeo and Juliet and moving onto something else after the one week holiday you had coming up.

You felt your phone vibrate in your pocket. You were meant to hand your phone in before the exam started so that no one could cheat but you lied to Sebastian and said you left it in your dorm room which he knew you were lying but didn't bother starting an argument. You looked at your phone and nearly screamed. It was from your father but the message that you just read shocked you.

Just been called by school about you being in a relationship with your professor😦I already know of course but I'm being brought in. Just heads up😘

You put your phone away and felt like you couldn't breathe. You tried to carry on with the test but you weren't able to write anything. You couldn't even let the pen and paper connect as you were too busy shaking. Holly noticed and flashed Sebastian a concerned look before looking at you. She took your hand and rubbed it with your thumb.

The door opened and everyone looked up to see the head of the college stud at the door with a calm look on his face. This was either for you or Sebastian. He was looking around and then looked at Sebastian. He walked over to him and they started to talk. You felt like you were about to pass out. Was he here for you?

You saw Sebastian point at you which made the man turn around to look at you. "Miss Stark. Please come with me" You picked up your bag, shaking like crazy. You slowly walked down and looked at Sebastian who was confused but saw your fear and knew something was wrong. You walked out and followed the man in silence. You were shitting it.

You walked into a room to see your father laughing with a teacher you hadn't seen before. It calmed you down a little to see him happy but you were still shitting it. Either you or Sebastian or both of you were about to get kicked out. You sat next to your father who took your hand and held it tightly to assure you everything was going to be okay. He knew you were scared for your life and felt your pulse on your wrist, shocking him with how fast it was going.

"So we were told you have been sleeping with Mr Stan by a member of staff who had caught you together in a car. Do you think your getting special treatment? Are you sleeping together because you want good grades? Is he forcing you to do it?" He asked more questions but you were busy stuck listening to him say "Is he forcing you to do it?" on repeat in your head. You weren't going to let them think bad of Sebastian.

"Excuse me?" You cut him off with whatever he was blabbering on about. "You can kick me out if you have to do it but don't even think about taking his job away from him because he does such a good job as a professor and stays up at night marking tests which yes other teachers do but he leaves us really good comments which helps us for our future assignments. He isn't forcing me to do anything and never could. He isn't like that. We both love each other and have for a long time. I would also like to say that the only special treatment I'll be getting is from being a teachers pet. I'm sorry father you're disappointed in me but I'm in love with Sebastian and nothing can stop me" You had to act like your father didn't know because this could ruin him if they found out he knew.