Charlotte licked her lips and let out a sigh.

"Brother, I know that you are sad but you can't ignore your health like this" said Charlotte again. "We will be sad if you ignore your health........Brother, won't you respond to me a word?"

"......"

It was still quiet.

Charlotte sighed again and leaned against the door where she slowly fell down on the floor. She hugged her knees tightly and closed her eyes.

"He won't come out for awhile."

Khun's voice made her lift her head.

"Khun....?"

At the end, the two of them walked around the train. Charlotte had said to him that soon enough, they'll meet Rak, Ehwa and the swordsman again. She wasn't lying when she said that since that really happened in the manhwa.

"I think what hurts brother the most isn't because he lost Ehwa, Rak and that Yura Ha's fanatic" said Charlotte.

"But it's because he feels that he isn't strong enough to protect his comrades" Khun agreed with her. "And it's also something that you feel right now."

"....."

'He's good at reading others. It's not because I simple- minded, but it's because he's good in reading others and then take advantage of them.' She comforted herself in that way.

Who said that this man didn't have a strength? His biggest strength was his brain that could even deceive a ranker and made use of a ranker like a pawn in a chess game. Quant was one of them.

"Have you eaten yet?" He asked her suddenly.

Charlotte nodded her head, ".....I have."

"I doubt that" said Khun again. He crossed his arms and looked at Charlotte straight to her golden eyes with a solemn and serious expression. "Are you sure that you have finished eating your dinner?"

"......"

Charlotte avoided his gaze and awkwardly smiled.

'I don't know why, but I feel like I've been interrogated right now. Are you sure that this is a normal and ordinary conversation between friends?'

Khun snorted, "I know it. You haven't eaten your dinner yet. You and Bam are the same."

"But you can't blame me, right? After knowing brother's condition right now....and that we lost Ehwa, swordsman and Rak....." She frowned even deeper and clenched her fists. It was all that tin can's fault.......and maybe her fault as well for being so calculative and turned blind eye on the three of them. ".....I can't eat anything right now."

At this point, when she was blaming Karaka did Charlotte realize that a part of her has changed. She was an impulsive person and she rarely regretted being an impulsive person since that was how she was. But right now, for the sake of the plot line, she turned blind eye in her friends' misery.

She sent Estelle randomly with the hope that she'll be able to change the path and avoided Prince's and Akraptor's death. But has she ever thought what will happen to Estelle and the others who weren't supposed to die? She let the three of them go and now she was blaming it all on Karaka when it was also her fault. She started to think that ever since she transmigrated into this manhwa, she started to become a cold person.

"I'm starting to think that I'm actually a cold person" she said it to Khun who looked surprised.

He was taken back when this young lass who was a happy-go-lucky person said that she was a cold person. If she was cold, then what about him who could use all means to achieve his desire?

"What makes you think that you are one of them?"

Charlotte didn't answer.

It was fine if she didn't answer. Whether she tells him or not, he was smart enough to figure out things on his own.

"If you know that you are going to regret it at the end, why do you choose not to change it then?" Khun asked her.

"Because it's the path that all of us should take" Charlotte answered with hesitation, even though her expression still remained serious. She paused for a moment before she added, "Even though that means I have to pretend to be cruel for that."

"...."

He patted her head.

Khun looked at Charlotte. No matter how much he wanted to help, this was something that she should face on her own. A test that she must pass through if she wanted to survive in the tower.....since sometimes they have to be cruel in making decisions for the greater good.

'She who comes from a peaceful and different world won't understand how cruel you must be in order to survive.'

But then again, it was something that made her more humane that the people inside the tower. Irregulars were indeed dangerous people, as well as strange since they couldn't comprehend what they meant. He encountered two irregulars who were unlike him and had troubles adapting in this tower.

".....let's go and have dinner."

Charlotte nodded her head and followed him by walking from behind.

┌──────═━┈┈━═──────┐

Next Day

└──────═━┈┈━═──────┘

The next day when she wanted to look for her brother with Khun, she realized that her brother had disappeared from his room.

The door of his room was opened and his figure disappeared. The long brown haired wig belonged to Jue Viole Grace lied on the floor and Charlotte lifted it up and stared at it for awhile.

Jue Viole Grace, the God who was destined to kill the king of this tower, the one who will have to bring the said justice for those who suffered because of the Ten Great Families who have ruled this tower for a long time. Jue Viole Grace, the one who will turn this tower into upside down and color the tower with crimson red blood for the revolution and rebellion FUG had desired for a long time. But no matter how extraordinary this Jue Viole Grace was, at the end, he was just a fake person FUG had created.

There was no Jue Viole Grace from the beginning. There was only a Twenty- Fifth Bam who wanted to have a peaceful life in climbing the tower with his friends and closest ones.

'What is shown on the manhwa is too simple' Charlotte thought. What her brother suffered in the darkness of FUG couldn't be expressed by drawings and writings. The suffocating feeling that he felt inside, who could have understood that?

But no matter how much he had trained, how much he wanted to be the God to bring peace for his friends and shield them, at the end, he was still not strong enough. Strength was definitely not the only thing that you need in order to be happy but in this tower, strength was something that you must have in order to protect and secure your happiness.

"Where do you think he is?" Khun asked her. He appeared calm at outside but inside, he was worried.

"What hurts him is the realization that he is still weak, not because he should be separated from Rak and the others. Since he wants to get better...." She wiped the dusts from the wig and added, "Shouldn't he be going to a place where God could give him power?"

"The Rice Pot" he answered. "He must have gone there on his own without telling us. What are you going to do then?"

He looked at Charlotte who closed her eyes and destroyed the wig using Shinsu.

"I'll wait for him."