𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 | 𝟐𝟒

Start from the beginning

The sound of the waves crashing against the shore and the smell of salty water filled my senses and gave me a sense of nostalgia on all the times I've been to beaches In Okinawa before.

I grabbed ahold of Miya's hand and dragged him over to the sand, "Hold my shoes for me!", I smirked as I slipped off my Nike Air Jordan's.

"No way, just put them on top of your skateboard. I'm gonna go into the sea too!", he huffed, taking his shoes off and putting them beside mine.

"Whatever, I'm gonna find a place to go change.", I rolled my eyes.

"Me too."

"Sure whatever, let's just find a bathroom."

THE MINUTES OF SKATING FINALLY PAID OFF, we were greeted by beautiful waters and smooth sand showing that our journey wasn't a waste

Langa was beyond fascinated by the clear blue water since he was crouched down by it, admiring the clean liquid in his hands. His blue eyes and hair complemented the sea making him look ethereal at the moment. He was so focused on the water that he was caught off guard when Reki pushed him into the sea and didn't realize that he was now drenched in water.

"You gotta dive into the ocean!", Reki exclaimed with a thumbs up.

"I almost thought he was cute until he got splashed in the water!", I snickered.

"Reina, priorities.", Miya narrowed his eyes at me.

"I know, I know. You always tell me to stop calling guys who are older than me cute.", I sighed, rolling my eyes at his statement.

He cracked a smile, "I just don't want you catching a case."

"Or you're just jealous~", Reki smirked.

As the redhead uttered those words, he was kicked into the cold water joining his blue-haired friend.

Reki then dragged Miya by his foot, causing him to collapse onto the waves.

I began laughing at the scene but when I turned to face them I saw tick marks on the two of their heads and angered expressions.

"I'm not swimming today.", I shuddered, prying their hands off me and running to hide behind Shadow and Cherry.

"Well you're gonna be swimming pretty soon.", Miya snarled, running after me.

I raised my hands in defense, "I'm not wearing a swimsuit and my clothes are see-through when they're wet.", I lied, I was wearing a swimsuit but I didn't want anyone to see it.

"Liar, I know you have one on. Why else would you wear a shirt and no pants?"

I forgot I was wearing an oversized shirt that made it look like I was wearing nothing underneath, "I'm wearing shorts, you won't push me into the water if you're not a perv.", I smirked.

He let out a sigh, "If you're not going to swim I guess you're phone will!", he snickered holding my phone in the air.

"Miya Chinen, I'll kill you if you try it!", I yelled, running after him.

Miya's black hair was blown in his face by the wind, he looked stupid running around in the sand with a phone, which had a bright purple phone case, in his hand.

He flashed a cocky smile, "Catch me if you can!"

I lifted a brow, "You're acting like a child.", I scoffed.

"Are you scared of the water?", Miya yelled a bit too loudly.

Reki gasped, "No way! You're scared of water?", he turned to face me, his body still in the water.

"No dumbass, what part of 'I forgot my swimsuit' do you guys not understand!"

"None of it, because you're lying.", Miya sassed, still holding onto my phone.

Waiting for the emerald-eyed male to relax his muscles, I attempted to hug him but took my phone out of his grip instead.

Sticking my tongue out, my annoyed expression turned into an amused one, "Hah! You thought I was gonna hug you!", I teased, waving my phone around.

"Aw that's cute!", Reki gushed.

"Nobody asked for your opinion!", Miya snapped at the redhead as he glared at him.

Our eyes met, Miya's green hues and my violet orbs narrowed as we began our second game of cat and mouse.

I ran to the other side of the beach where a familiar mop of pink hair was sat in the shade, "Hey Cherry!", I panted, taking in another breath.

He looked up from his iPad, "I thought you'd be on the other side of the beach."

"I was, but I ran all the way here because I need to get my phone to a safe place!", I grinned, holding up the device.

"So you want me to keep it for you?", he arched his brow and I nodded, "Alright fine.", he groaned, placing my phone next to him.

"Thanks, you're the best."

"Just don't bother me again."

A/N

A/N

sorry for not updating in a month!!

Schools have been so much work and I've just been really busy!

I've also been writing my Dabi book so that's taken up a lot of my time lol.

Sorry for not updating but I'll try to every once in a while!!

Bye for now💗💗