As they traveled through the wormhole, the red lights on the bridge still alerted us of a problem with the Castle.

"We got away from Zarkon, so how come we're still on alert?" Lance asked, panicking at the warning lights and alarms

"Coran, what's going on?" Shiro asked.

"Oh, no! Teludav lens malfunction!" Coran shouted, "We're about to exit this wormhole a lot sooner than we planned!"

Just then, the wormhole exit opened and left the Castle in a system surrounded by chunks of ice. It was completely empty, void of any Galra. For the moment, they were safe.

"Whoa. Where are we? Looks like some sort of iceberg graveyard." Lance said amazed by the large ice chunks.

"Coran, Novae, what's the status?" Allura asked, sounding very weak.

"Checking that now." Coran said.

Novae stepped away from the control panel and turned around to face the princess. Her face was caked with sweat and her breathing seemed heavier than normal. She was tired and weak. She would not be able to stand for very much longer.

"We didn't make it to our exit point, but we're several galaxies from Zarkon's fleet." Coran said.

Suddenly, Allura collapsed to the floor, her exhaustion finally getting to her. 

"Allura!" Everyone shouted, rushing to the fallen Princess to see if she was all right. Novae knelt down next to Novae and placed her hand on her shoulder. Immediately, Novae felt Allura's shaking form and the sense of mass energy loss from her.

"Oh, no, you look exhausted." Coran pointed out, "You must rest. You've been exerting way too much energy. I'll go check on the main turbine and figure what's going--"

Coran stood up and ran towards the door, but he suddenly slipped on something and crashed into the wall. Following him was a strange blue liquid that splattered on the wall where he crashed. Upon closer inspection, you could clearly see that it was his skin secreting the liquid.

"Whoa! Are you all right?" Lance asked.

Coran removed himself from the wall and stood with a relieved smile.

"I'm fine." He said, "Look, I tell you what, I've probably hit a slippery spot on the ground there. Someone please wipe that up there!" He angrily pointed to the large wet spot on the ground by his slippery feet.

"You're sweating. You might have a case of the slipperies." Allura said, turning herself around and sitting up on her own.

"What? No! No, that's an old person virus, and I'm not old. I'm young." Coran denied, holding out his hand while it formed a large bubble of liquid.

"Well, young-ish." He said sheepishly.

"What are the slipperies?" Lance asked.

"It's a common Altean virus that occurs later in life." Allura explained, "It's not harmful and usually only lasts a couple of days, but it causes one's body to secrete extremely slick fluid."

Everyone backed away in disgust, not hiding their disgusted expressions.

"Ew!" Pidge exclaimed

"Gross!" Keith said in disgust.

"Yes, it is gross, so it's a good thing I don't have it!" Coran continued to deny.

Pidge's face turned green and so she ran to the corner to empty her stomach at the sight of Coran's disgusting condition.

"Coran, it's nothing to be embarrassed about." Allura said smiling.

"I'm not embarrassed because I don't have it!" Coran stretched out his arms, releasing more of the slick fluid before turning towards the door.