"Good morning." He said. Y/n rolled over to him and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. He turned his head to her, softly smiling.

"Do you have your hearing aid?" Y/n signed. Tommy shook his head. He reached to the nightstand and popped it directly into his ear.

"Good morning." Y/n returned after Tommy could actually hear her.

Tommy sat up rubbing his eyes and stretched his arms up.

"Are you hungry, luv?" Tommy asked, taking off his hoodie. Y/n looked away in embarrassment.

(A/n: if anyone ever called me love I would marry them right then and there. Fax, no printer. Jew, no foreskin. Ginger, no soul.)

(F/E/N: Idk if I would because A. That'd never happen to me and.. that's all I have to say so :'] )

(A/n: *touch starved noises*)

"I'm just getting another hoodie don't worry." Tommy said, laughing. Y/n still covered her hot red face.

"YOU'VE NEVER CALLED ME LUV BEFORE." Y/n squealed. She liked the nickname, but her heart couldn't handle it.

(F/E/N: Me, knowing damn well I'm younger than her. 'Ah, young love')

"Oh, if you don't like it i-"

"NO I LIKE LUV." Y/n said, covering her face. Tommy laughed.

"Are you done? You never answered my question." He said rolling his eyes. Y/n's face was still flushed, but she nodded.

"Do you think the others are awake?" Tommy asked, fixing his messy bed hair. Y/n picked up her phone.

"Oh shit it's like 7:45, I don't think anyone's awake." Y/n said. Tommy groaned.

(F/E/N: I WOULD BE SO ASLEEP— I DONT WAKE UP UNTIL 10, AND THATS MY DAILY AVERAGE CUZ OTHERWISE YOU WITH HAVE SCRATCHES ON YOUR BODY)

"Well then, I'm starving so me and you are going to get food. Screw them." Tommy said, yanking Y/n's hand. She got off the bed and protested as Tommy dragged her out the room.

"Can I at least change?" Y/n asked.

"Oh yeah sorry." He said. Y/n rolled her eyes and closed the door behind her.

She quickly changed into one of her many Star Wars shirts, her favorite was specially the one with Princess Leia on it.

(A/n: RIP queen, fly high. You would've loved Shrek 3🕊🕊🕊)

(F/E/N: Fiona from Shrek 3 😏)

(A/n: NOT THE RANBOO BOOK REFERENCE)

She threw on light blue jeans she randomly found, and her platform boots. She wanted to feel taller today, so it was an ideal choice.

She quickly did her eyeliner and brushed her hair, then she walked out. Tommy inhaled sharply.

"What?" She said, suspicious at his blushing face.

(A/n: sus)

(F/E/N: super sus)

"I know what your look needs." Tommy said, walking into the room again. Y/n tried to function what he just said.

"Excuse m-" Tommy handed her his hoodie. It was the one Dream gave him.

"I think for once you aren't wrong." Y/n said, slipping it on.

"WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?" Tommy yelped, Y/n laughed and grabbed his hand, stopping his bickering.

(F/E/N: It's supposed to mean that you have bad taste TommyInnit, I mean you chose Y/n tho- oh. I just insulted EVERYONE here and I'm perfectly fine with it
EXCEPT FOR RA1N)

(A/n: take it back rn *pulls out glock*)

(A/n: also y/n please step on me.)

"What you in the mood for?" Y/n said, opening the door. Tommy stopped yelling to intertwine his fingers with hers.

___________________
AHHHHHHHHHHH I IMAGINED TOMMY SAY THAT FIR REAL AMD I CANT SLEEP ANYMORE, I SWEAR EVERYDAY MY MENTAL HEALTH GETS WORSE AND WORSE.

"Among us in real life, SUS. SUS." -Sun Tzu 'Art Of War'

Much love to editor: ZWildcatBard

Word count: 1217

_______________