" You know the consequence for this, Chu". Lisa told her friend.

" We might end up being a corpse if they found out we left". The Thai adds.

" We just need to cool down, same with them. Let Ella know about our plan, for sure she'll agree with me". Jisoo told her.

" That'll be great Dada. I'm in favor of Tata Chu's idea. I think it would be best to have a vacation for a while. Mama was still upset about what happened and I guess she won't forgive you yet. Take a rest, have a vacation, and let Mama miss you". Ella chuckles out after the two informed her of their plan.

" Same as you Tata. Let Tata Chae miss you. Just don't forget to update Me". Ella told Lisa and Jisoo.

" Thank you for understanding baby. I also wanted to apologize if I almost lost your brother". Lisa apologizes to Ella.

" It's wasn't your fault Dada. Tata Jeongyeon had texted you the address late if you two know about it beforehand, I'm sure you won't bring the twins with you". Ella stated.

" Thank you, Ella".

" You're welcome Dada. Anyway, enjoy your vacation, I love you both muah!". Ella said and wave her hand at us before ending the call.

" Alright, since we have your daughter's blessing. Let's go to Japan!". Jisoo excitedly stated.

" Japan? I thought we're only going to Busan?" Lisa asked.

" Changed of plan, we're going to Japan and meet Hachikō". Jisoo replied to the Thai and went straight to her room to pack her stuff.

" Yah! Dalgom will be upset!". Lisa yelled to the raven-haired woman but was only ignored by the latter.

J E N N I E

It's been a day when I kicked Lisa out of our house. I admit, I felt guilty for beating her up, I lost my temper and I feel horrible for hitting her. I remembered how her nose bleeds non-stop but yet I ignored her and continued punching her.

I was so mad when they've told me that she lost our twins, that's why I couldn't handle my anger and beat her but I regretted it. Now, I'm worried about how she is. If her bruise has been treated or not?

I'm the worst.

I've been waiting for her call all day but I never received one.

What if she got tired of me? What if she had enough and will decide to leave me?

No, she can't do that. She loves me. I know I'm a sadist wife but I know my Lisa loves me.

**Knock Knock**

" Hey Mama, do you have a minute?". Ella asked. I nodded my head.

" What is it baby?" I asked her when she sat beside me.

" I feel bad for Dada. I know she made a mistake in bringing Leo and Liam to the club but I think what you did Mama is not right. I've seen how bad Dada is, her bruise, the scratches in her body. Mama, you've hurt her too much". Ella told me.

" Tata Jeongyeon told me everything since you don't want to hear her explanation. She told me that she prank Dada and Tata Chu that Tata Nayeon kicked her out so that they'll meet her but she didn't tell them where. It was late when Tata Jeongyeon texted the place. I love you both but I don't tolerate what you were doing to Dada. Don't wait for her to get tired and leave you". I froze at what Ella had said. No, Lisa, she won't leave me. She won't get tired of me. She loves me.