He kept a straight face as he looked at me. "Hey, I don't want to kill you or in any way harm you. All you have to do is tell the truth to me."

I looked down at my feet to keep from making eye contact with him. "I have no idea what you're talking about. You've misidentified me as someone else."

He laughed again as he stood up straight. He raised my chin with his index finger. "You know I don't have you wrongly identified, and I also know you're not telling the truth. I'm doing everything I can to avoid hurting you. Now, did you steal from someone recently, and if so, who sent you?"

I shook my head and shrugged my shoulders. "I've already told you. I have no idea what you're talking about. I did nothing."

He let out a sigh. "Alright bet."

He turned around and walked towards the door. I honestly didn't want him to abandon me here. I do believe I can trust him, but no one can be trusted in this game. I mean, he appears to be sincere.

"Hey. Listen, you appear to be quite cool. Could you just get me out of here so I can help you? " I inquired in a pleasant tone.

He came to a halt in his tracks and turned around to face me, saying, "As much as I want to, I can't do that, and you don't need to help me. You must assist yourself."

He then walked out the door after saying that. Why couldn't I just tell the damn truth? Perhaps he could have assisted me in escaping or could possibly kill Manny for me. To be honest, I'm curious as to who his superior is. I should've known that the majority of the people I killed or stole from would seek revenge on me sooner or later.

I was looking in my pocket to see whether my phone was there, but it doesn't appear to be. When they placed me in the vehicle, they must have taken it.

I heard footsteps returning to the door and assumed it was the boy who had just left. I didn't realize who it was until the light landed on the person's face who had opened the door. I couldn't believe Jayceon was still alive when he strolled in. So he was talking about Jayceon the entire time?

What kind of human is he? The drug I gave him was supposed to kill him right away. Plus Rubi and I suffocated him with the pillow. With an devilish grin on his face, he glanced at me.

He tightened his grip on my jaw. "I must say, you're a very astute bitch. When you arrived at my party, I should have sensed something was up with you. He then took the pill from his pocket that I had given him. Did you really think you could kill me?"

I spit on him and stared at him directly in the eyes. He looked at me as if it didn't bother him in the least. He licked the spit off his face as he wiped it away. He's so nefarious for doing that. I can hear the bones in my neck cracking as he pulls my hair so hard.

"You'll wish you hadn't done that." He said this while evilly whispering in my ear.

"Fuck you!" I screamed at him.

He laughed before slamming a powerful punch into my gut. It seemed like he cracked my rib cage. I started coughing uncontrollably. He then took my face in his hands and forced me to look at him.

"Now I want you to answer me honestly, or I'll ruin that beautiful face of yours. Who sent you to steal my shit?" He spoke to me calmly.