Part-10

Jungkook's POV

'Baby, come on!' 'Noona~ let's cuddle! I don't want to go.' I said hugging her tightly. She giggled before giving me some kisses on my cheeks, eyes and lips. I groaned and held her waist tightly so that she can't go. 'Don't go~' 

Before she could do something suddenly someone knocked the door. 'Prince Jungkook, your brother is calling you in his study room with princess-' 

I gasped and woke up from my dream when my phone started to ring loudly. I looked around to see where am I. At first I thought that I came to future but I recalled that I went to past or dreamt about a past things. Like who the hell was that girl whom I was calling noona?! Why someone called me PRINCE?! The phone rang again. I groaned before taking the phone in my hand.

'Yahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?! THE CLASS IS ABOUT TO START!' Sana yelled I looked at my phone to see it's already 11 o'clock. I cut the phone without saying anything. Well she knows as I did this things a lot time when I was late. I went to the bathroom and get dressed. Well I shower after I come home so that I won't stink at night. After taking the sandwich that the maid made, I went to the school.

'Did you see her?' I asked the 10th student about Sana, like she vanished after calling me. I let out a scary breath when I saw her walking towards the bathroom. But she was with a kid. Who looked like someone I know.

'N-No way!' I inhaled a sharp breath when I remembered who the boy is. He was uncle Bang's son Alan. He was looking at me and smirking. He also went to the bathroom with her and he was not a real person I knew at the very first moment when the boys and girls walked in to his body. 

As if I was frozen for minute and just got release I quickly went to the bathroom and open it. But it was a ladies bathroom some girls started to throw tissue papers and their comb, lipsticks etc. I quickly went out of the bathroom. What was happening? This all started after I went to uncle Bang's house when I went to drop him. Was the whispers that I was hearing connected to him? Otherwise why would I see his dead son and wife!

'Gguk? What the hell were you doing in the washroom!' Sana yelled while grabbing my arm and started to walk towards the class. 'I was just looking for you but then..... but t-then......' 'Then what Gguk? What happened to you? You were absolutely fine but what happened yesterday? Who was that guy? You were completely fine until uncle asked you to go to his office that day!' Sana bombard me with questions but her last words caught me off guarded. She also thinks that I am behaving disturbed after going to uncle Bang's house?

 'Sana.....' I suddenly cried because of how disturbed I was. 'Please do something! I-I am tired!' 'G-Gguk?! What happened! Please tell me! Did uncle said something?' I wanted to tell her but again she also had her own problems. And I didn't think it is a good idea to tell her. I told her that I had a bad dream. She didn't believed me but I told her again and said that it really was. She sighed but said okay. We then went to our class after I whipped off my tears.

Soo Moon's POV

I went to home after I secretly sneaked out of the hospital. I came to know that the guy's name is Taehyung... Kim Taehyung. Why did I dreamed about him? I don't know. Who was the other two guy?? I don't know. I sighed maybe I should ask my grandma who also heard those voices? Nag she will definitely tell other relatives as she doesn't keep any secrets of anyone. 

'Moon? Can I come in?' I looked at Chan-a. Yes she moved in here yesterday as I already gave her a spare key. When I came home at the middle of the night I saw her still awake and waiting for me. I seriously liked her more at that moment. After saying that I had some important work and had a small cut on my head she believed me as I was wearing my scarf to prevent others looking at my bandage. Guess what I have to wear my cap tomorrow on the university. 

'Moon?' I came back to reality after hearing her calling me again. 'Umm.. yeah please come in. I am sorry I had something in my mind. 'No problem. By the way why are you wearing a cap?' 'Uh! A-actually I sometimes wear a cap as I prefer wearing cap. I think I look good on cap, what do you say?' I asked her. 'True though. Anyways as you know we have to submit the project after 3 weeks as we also are going to Jeju Island so did you asked for the signature from your parents? I already got from my parents when I was moving here,' she said taking a seat beside me.

'Uh... I don't think I can come Chan-A. I have to go to Busan.' 'Why?! Is everything okay?' 'Yes, actually my father is very sick. I got a call about half an hour ago from my grandma. I have to leave the this Friday.' 'Oh! I hope he is okay! Don't worry I will give you update of everything.' I smiled looking at her. 'Thank you.' 'It's nothing girl~ So when you are leaving again?' 'This Friday in the afternoon. I just got a ticket for myself.'

'Then we have 6 days.' 'Hmmm.' I nodded as we both walked out of my room and left the house for university....

???: 'No no no!! All of them have to come here!! Otherwise it won't be good if all of them doesn't come!!'

TO BE CONTINUED.......