Part-11

Jimin's POV

After talking with Jungkook, I planned that we should leave as soon as we can. Apparently he had winter vacations starting from the next Saturday. But as there is no direct connection from Seoul to Jeju-do. However, we have to walk to Seoul Gimpo airport, fly to Cheju, take the walk to Jeju Airport, take the line 181 bus to Jeju International University, then take the travel to Jeju-do. I already fixed everything.

We will be leaving this Saturday. I am now walking to the meeting room which is held by the Kim. Well the owner Kim Taehyung has became one of my friend now. I opened the door and smiled at him. 'Hey how are you?' 'I am fine how are you Taehyung?' 'I am fine too. So I was thinking to grab a coffee after work. What do you say?'

 I wanted to say no as I have meet Jungkook after work as I have to tell him about the schedule. But I also didn't wanted Taehyung to feel sad. I sighed before nodding my head. I quickly messaged Jungkook that my business partner will be also there. Hope he won't feel disturb because of sudden people.

The meeting went smoothly. After giving my assistant the paper works me and Taehyung went to the shop where Jungkook was already seated. 'Oh god! Jungkook did I came late! I am so sorry!' I said with an apologetic face. 'No hyung it's fine. I didn't came to earlier. Umm you wanted to see me?' He replied looking at Taehyung.

'Oh yes, Taehyung meet Jungkook and Jungkook meet Taehyung. He is my business partner.' I said Jungkook and Taehyung shacked their hands before taking a sit. The table was round. So I was in the middle as it has 4 chairs in total.

'Uh.. Jungkook? Do you have any problem if we leave for Jeju this Saturday? I already planned everything but you should ask your dad. It won't take too long. Maybe 1 week.' 'I can come. My dad gave me permission to go where I want to. Just told him to let him know.' Jungkook said. 'Well then pack your dresses. I will come and take you from your house.' 'Okay hyung, umm would you like to order something hyung?' Jungkook asked to Taehyung. Taehyung smiled before saying yes.

We three drank some coffee Jungkook ate some pastries as he direct came from his school. After Jungkook left Taehyung said, 'Who is he to you? Are you going for vacation on Jeju?' 'No... A-actually it's complicated to let you know. I hope you will cooperate.' 'Of course! Feel free to ask anything.' We both then talked about some business related things and then went to our home.

FRIDAY MORNING TIME(FAST FORWARDED)

Chan-a's POV

Me and Moon handed our luggage to the security of the varsity who was only helping the students with their luggage. Seol-a already was in the bus with her seat mat. Me and Moon went in when Jackson yelled our names through the window. 'I want to sit with Moon.' Jackson said. I smiled and said yes before looking around to find other seat. I found another one beside there ones. I sat down and put my bag on my lap.

Jackson was in the front of mine and Moon was beside him. A nerd girl was beside me whom I greeted but didn't talked further. 'What did it said?' 'It....It said that I am going to the right direction.' 'What?!' 'That means it knows what is happening around you?' 'I am afraid but yes it is true. Those whispers also said something last night.' 'What?' 'It told me that others are also coming but we both are coming earlier which is good.' 'What does that mean?'

My eyes were closed but I could hear what Moon and Jackson were talking. Were they making a story? What the hell is IT or the whispers?! I didn't said anything just continued to listen to them even though it is bad but I was curios.

'That means there are some people including me whom are needed to go somewhere and I think it is Jeju as I am going there. Also there has to be another person who is also going there at the same time. It can be from our bus too.' 'But how are those whispers like?' 'It's like you are being tested to see how brave are you by putting you in a dark room with thousands of spirits who are not good. They are laughing at how weak you are. They can kill you any time.'

Time skip

???: Attention students, we will be reaching to our hotel room in no minutes. So make sure to grab everything you brought here.  

It's already too late. we headed towards the reception. Our respective teacher told us that 2 persons will be in 1 room. he divided the 18 boys in to 9 rooms and 25 girls into 13 room. Me and Moon requested to be roommates. Seol-a got a room of her own. We then went to our rooms.

NEXT DAY

Jimin's POV

Me and Jungkook were already flying to Cheju and were talking about the dream he had. 'How did she looked like?' 'I don't remember hyung.' he said sighing as he didn't remember the girl's face. I guess I can find the answers in Jeju. 

After taking a taxi for our hotel in Jeju, Jungkook went to the washroom. So I went inside. It was beautiful. I was walking through the lobby when I heard, 'Moon! we are going to the beach!' MOON?! THE GIRL I WAS LOOKING FOR?! I immediately looked at my left to see the guy named Jackson who was also there at that day. I saw his face but not the girl's one.

'Seriously Jackson wang! I will definitely kill you! Why are you so loud dude! Let's go to the parking area,' the girl said as I followed her to. I was basically running as I yelled her name, 'MOON!' They both looked behind with some other peoples too.

'Do I know you?' She said before I could answer a voice interrupted, 'WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!'.........

TO BE CONTINUED.......