Part-05

Taehyung's POV

I looked at the video which my guard just gave me.That girl really was saving Tannie.But still she is an attention sicker.Cause every single girl knows me and wants my attention.Yet if I ever see her again I will say thanks to her as she saved my baby Tannie.Suddenly Tannie came and snuggled into my legs making me chuckle and take him to my lap before playing with him.

Assistant: 'Sir,Mr.Park was about to come here today.But he called a few minutes ago saying that he got some work to do so he won't come today.'
Taehyung: 'Okay.Then I will go home now.Do the new construction site project's work and send me the files of the site's code and other documents.'
Assistant: 'Okay sir.'
I left from my office with Tannie and went to my house.Suddenly my dad called me telling that I have to take my fiancé to the mall for our dresses.I sighed before giving Tannie to my maid and turn over the car.

Park Jimin's POV
'Are you okay? You don't need to be restless you know? The accident must've put you in a shock,nothing else Jungkook.'I said to the Jungkook guy.We were in the bus.I sighed because I had a meeting with Mr.Kim but my car ran out of fuel and now there is this guy who needs help.He looks young.Maybe he is high school.He was wearing uniform and had a bag.We arrived to the Seoul Bus Stand.Actually I am from Busan.But came to Seoul for 2 months because of business.My assistant is still with my car and will come to my hotel direct with my luggages and documents.I helped Jungkook to stand and went inside of the hospital.

3 hours later
Jungkook's POV
I am now in my house.I didn't attended the school after my father scolded me for not being attentive while driving.He looked like he would broke down any time seeing me like that.I hot bandage on my left arm and right hand's palm.A little scratch on my head.I was laying down on my bed.Suddenly I heard some whispers? I looked around but no one was there.The voices were coming from the walls.I thought that the maids were whispering.But no! I heard it from my bathroom too.I gulped before taking the baseball bat and walk towards the bathroom. 'W-who is there?' I asked but the whispers were getting more loud.I hold the doorknob with one hand and another hand was holding my bat tightly.I twist the knob but before I could open the door fully my room door opened making me look there with a scared face. 'What are you doing there with a bat,son?' I saw one of our oldest maid standing with a envelope.
Jungkook: 'T-there is someone in my bathroom! I heard some whispers!'
Maid:*gasps* 'Wait! Let me see! Stay away from there.It could be a thief!'
Jungkook: 'No,call the guards! It's not safe for you aunty.
Maid:Nothing will happen.'
Before I could say anything she pushed me away and opened the door only to meet no one.I was confused and also went inside the bathroom to see if that thief is hiding somewhere or not.But no one there.
Maid: 'I think you saw nightmare cause it's impossible for someone to come here through that tight security.Take some rest young master.Here,take this envelope.Someone send this to you.'
Jungkook: 'But..... *sighs* okay.'
She left and I again checked my bathroom and the closet then sat on my bed with that envelope. 'From No one?' There wasn't any specific name.I unwrapped the wrapper and saw a letter.But the skin of the page was very unique and old maybe.I confusedly looked at the paper before started to read,
Letter:
Dear Jungkook,
I know that you are probably confused that who send this to you.Just think that a person who knows what's going on with you wrote this letter.Those whispers will be always with you.Nobody can here hear those.Only you can hear.You are a curse.You wasn't supposed to born.Those whispers will make you insane.You will act like a mentally unstable person.Hahahahahahahahaha.Trust me.This voices are here because of you.Your safe chain has broken and you will hear those voice every day.....Hope you will die soon.

I dropped the letter when suddenly it got burned up from it own! I backed off a little then again came near only to see a blank paper?! But.... How did this happen?!! I was so scared that I couldn't think anything.Suddenly my phone rang making me jump from my bed because I was already scared.I slowly went to the nightstand and took the phone only to see Jimin hyung calling.Yes,we exchanged numbers because I wanted to repay him for what he did.I answered the call.He was breathing heavily maybe because he was running? 'Hello?' I asked but he didn't said anything. 'Hello?!' I again asked and this time he replied. 'J-Jungkook.....Breaths heavily* He paused for a second before saying again. 'I know those whispers that you are hearing............'

'