Part-09

RECAP OF THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER

Jimin's POV

'Okay dad, I will. Hmm thanks.' I said to my dad and cut the call and looked to Jungkook who was now stable than before. 'I know what's happening.' Jungkook said. 'What?' 'The voices said to find some peoples and find that person whose soul is labeled to them as "THE WANTED SOUL"

 CHAPTER-09

Jimin's POV

'W-what do you mean by Wanted Soul?' I asked looking at him. 'Tell me everything Jungkook.' He took a deep breath before started to speak,' I heard those voices when I had a headache more like they caused it to make me completely loss the connection of the world. Even though I wasn't removing my lips but still I was talking with them through my mind. They said me to find my friends, find my love and the SOUL they were looking for who who will make a sacrifice for the evil witches to make them more powerful. I-I don't know why but everything is so confused.' 

He sighed before closing his eyes because of confusion and frustration. I took out my phone before going to notes and click on the Jeon Jungkook case named folder and started to write what happened and what he heard and told me. 'Take some rest for today Jungko-' 'They told me to go to Jeju Island to find the truth hyung' What Jeju Island?! But why? 'Jungkook we will go to Jeju Island but not now after a month so that I can prepare whatever we have to take there ok?' 'Ok hyung. Thanks.......... Even though we met a few days ago you are doing so many things for me.' I sighed and said, ' Listen I am a stranger I get that but I have helped many people like you. So it's normal for me even though I know it's weird. But I want you to discuss with your parents about it before we leave for Jeju.' 'Ok hyung I will. So I will leave now it's already late. Bye' 'Bye, Jungkook.' 

Anna Stark's POV

I looked at the window to see it's already night. I took my phone and called Taehyung but he didn't answered. I was worried cause even though we are in an arranged marriage we still considered each other as friends and never declined the other's call. Suddenly I saw Taehyung coming towards my direction. His assistant was also there but was helping him to stay in conscious. 

'TAEHYUNG! What happened to you! Why are you looking like this. What is this bandage for?' I asked he didn't said anything just sat on the bed. 'He was with his friend when suddenly someone attacked them. Both of them went unconscious. But his friend didn't regain her conscious yet. Thankfully me and his bodyguards were coming so those people ran away. She is in hospital now-' He was still talking but I didn't heard as I was thinking of his friend. Why? because Taehyung never ever had female friends. Only I was the one. He hated girls. Did he fell in love with her? Won't he marry me now? But why I am worrying? I am not even in love with him. Or am I?

 'ANNA!!!!!!!!!' I flinched when Taehyung yelled. 'Where was your mind silly. Don't get worry I am fine see. And she is fine too. So what did you wanted me to talk? You told me to come to your house as you wanted to say something.' I remembered why I called him this morning. 'Yeah, well my parents and your parents talked last night and said that they wanted our marriage to take place in Jeju Island. They didn't told you and me either. I..umm.. some kind of overheard their conversations yesterday.' I said while looking at him. He was somehow looking sad? Why? Because of the girl FRIEND of his or something else. 'Okay then. Our marriage while be held in Jeju Island.' Taehyung said before leaving the room.

Soo Moon's POV

'A-Ahh' I groaned in pain as my head was paining so much. I blinked some time before looking around to see that I was in hospital? Suddenly the events came to my mind that happened before I fainted. Was I dreaming? 'Oh you woke up?' I looked at the door to see a nurse. 'W-why I am here? What happened to me?' I said while panicking. 'Calm down, nothing serious happened. You and Mr. Kim were attacked by a thief or some person. Though you are a little week but you managed to survive as the attacker hit you right behind your brain. On the other hand Mr. Kim got hit on the side of his head.' She explained before coming towards my direction and started to check my BP and other things. 'Can I go home now?' 'I am afraid not as Mr. Kim told us to not let you go.' WTF?!! That arrogant guy!!! Who the hell he think he is!!! 'Umm... Okay but can you please dim the lights? I am feeling very sleepy.' I said. She nodded her head and left the room before making sure that I was sleeping and dimmed the lights.

 I opened my eyes after a few minutes to make sure no one was here. 'HAH!! What did that arrogant guy thought of me! I.Soo.MOon.Will.Follow.His.Orders?! Bruh!' I whispered as I took my belongings which were on the small table in front of the mini sofa. I turned on my phone and saw it was already 11 o'clock. I gasped as I remembered that I had a class and a project submission date tomorrow! I wore my dress and took my bad and phone before quickly and quietly leaving the room. Someone suspected me and asked me why I am here as if I was a thief! I told them that my relative is admitted here and now I am going home quickly to grab some clothes for her. I had to fake cry to make them believe. I then straightly went to my apartment.

???:' I knew it babygirl, now wherever you go I will be tracking you with the help of the track system on your phone'

Lee Chan-A POV

'NOO! I WON'T LISTEN!' my mom yelled while looking at me. I sighed and told her again that I was okay. Apparently my mom found out that a random guy dragged me while I was coming home. Now she is saying me to stay at a dorm as recently  we had to transfer from our previous house because of my dad's job. Now our house was far away from my university. 'Listen, if you live in a dorm or in a apartment then we will be assured that you are safe baby.' My father said. I don't want to leave them alone but they don't want to listen that. 'Please for us Chan-a' My mom pleaded I grabbed her hands and sighed before saying ok. 

I went to my room as my parents told me to find a dorm where only girls are. I let out a chuckle before starting my project which I have to give tomorrow.

Next morning in SEOUL UNIVERSITY

I was now waiting for the professor to give us our previous quiz's number and my partner for upcoming three projects. Basically professor told us that the previous quiz had a lot of tie. So he thought to pair the tie ones in a group. 'Okay now the one who got 17 out of 20 are Jackson, Min Seol-A, Lee Chan-A and Soo Moon' So I am now paired with 4 people I guess. Min seol-a is a scholarship student came from XXX district. She was a good person. I talked to her this morning for dorm but she said her dorm is fill up already. I asked some more people but some of them were living with their family and some of them had guy mate. 

I walked to the other 3 persons who were already sitting together in the library and was waving at me to come. 'You are Lee Chan-a right?' Jackson said. 'Yes I am and you are Jackson.' 'Wow! See baby! I am so popular!' 'Yah!!! don't baby me and sir just said your name and you are the only boy in this group so she will know dumbass' The pink haired girl said whose name was maybe Moon. 'Are you both is relation?' Seol-a asked looking at them. 'WHAT? NO!! NEVER! ME AND THIS DUMB?! Aish no we are not dating. We are best friends.' Moon said while glaring at Jackson. Jackson laughed seeing her reaction. I laughed a little bit too. 

'Well then maybe all of us are single here and I want to know you guys and want to be friend of you guys. What do you say?' I said with a hope. Moon and Jackson looked at each other with a sad expression making my smile vanish. But suddenly they laughed before saying of course I could and said that they were just messing with me. Seol-a also laughed. After talking for a few more minutes we decided to start the project. 

We studied for more than 2 hours as me and Jackson had no classes but Moon and Seol-a had but got canceled. Suddenly Jackson said,' Oh! Moon! Did you find any mate yet?' 'No, I asked a few girls but they have already choose their apartment.' Wait, What? She needs a mate for her apartment? 'Well, I am looking for a apartment or a dorm too. So if you have a vacant for a room then can I apply?' I said with a hope again. She widen her eyes before letting out a big smile. 'OF COURSE!!! I WON'T BE MORE HAPPY THAN THIS!! If some friends will be living then it will be more fun and less boring.' She squealed as Jackson dramatically faked  cry and said,' I am now alone!' We laughed before grabbing our books and bags as we headed towards the exit.

 Me and Moon halted our steps together at the same time when we saw a crowed on the notice board. I took seol-a's hand and Moon took Jackson's hand and went to the notice board.

"CLASS-A & B AND XXXX CLASS AND THE STUDENTS OF PROFESSOR HWANG WILL BE GOING TO JEJU ISLAND AFTER 2 WEEKS FOR THEIR UPCOMING SEMISTER GROUP PROJECT. STUDENTS ARE REQUESTED TO GIVE THE RESPECTIVE CLASS MONITORS THE SIGNATURE OF THEIR PARENTS FOR GIVING THE COMMITTEE PERMISSION."

Whispers were getting loud and we looked at each other. 'We are going Jeju Island!!!!!' All four of us yelled at the same time.

???: 'All of them will come to the place where their story ended and will start their story again. This is the fate to bring them together.....'

TO BE CONTINUED.......