Part-07

Soo Moon's POV

I woke up when I felt the alarm ringing.I looked at my phone only to see that I am late.I gasped loudly after seeing the time and quickly turned off the alarm before getting off from the bed and head to the bathroom quickly.Today is the first day of my class.I don't want to be late! I wore a pink hoodie because it was the first thing I saw.And a black jeans.I combed my hair and tied it to a ponytail before taking my bad which I already placed on my table last night with my books and other necessary things.I locked the door and went to the university.

Seoul University
I went inside only to meet so many students talking with each other.I smiled thinking that I can make some friends as I only have a childhood best friend.But still anxiety took the best of me because of so many people.I walked ahead to the notice board to see where the freshers will go as I am a freshman.After seeing I went to A09 where they wanted every students whose ID card's are from 200-300.It was on second floor so I took the stairs.Some were gossiping and some were walking while introducing themselves.I entered the class when some of them looked at me.I got nervous but still I smiled a but before going to the corner of the second row. 'Hi! I am Jackson Wang from China! You?' A guy suddenly introduced himself when I didn't even settled down on my seat.I awkwardly smiled before saying, 'H-hi! I am Moon, Soo-' 'Moon? Are you the real moon?*laughs a little' 'N-no! I am S-Soo Moon!' He laughed a little again before saying that he was just joking.
Jackson: 'I see.You know what Moon? You are just like the Moon.So beautiful!'
Moon: 'H-huh?! You flirt like this to everyone?'
Jackson: 'No,It's just I felt like that's why don't mind.'
Moon: 'That's good cause I hate that types of people!'
Even though I am not socializer but people who gets to my nerve,I give them a got pay back.Like that rude freaking ass guy with his dog!
Jackson: 'Are you finding your lost braincells from your thoughts?'
Moon: 'Huh?! No!!'
After talking a little more,our teacher came.He divided us into two sections.I got A10 and Jackson also got A10.A girl got A09 and her boyfriend got A10.How did I know? They were such a dramatic ass when they got to know that they are in different section.Me and Jackson laughed silently while looking at them.Yes,Jackson and I got close.But still I didn't dropped my guard down.I need to observe him for few months maybe because I didn't had any friends.So I don't know who is fake and who isn't.

Jungkook's POV
I looked at my right to see Jimin hyung coming towards my direction.He came right in front of me and said, 'Do you hear some voices Jungkook?Please be honest! I can help you!' I didn't knew if I should believe him or not.But I nodded my head.I started to walk telling him to follow me.We came to my garden before sitting on the bench which was big enough for 3 person.I patted on my right side indicating him to sit down.He sat down while took a deep breath.
Jimin's POV
I sat down before saying, 'Are you hearing some voices?Like whispers telling you something?' I could feel that he was uncomfortable as I was still a stranger but I assured him by patting his shoulder to make him calm down a bit.His sighed before nodding his head.
Jungkook: 'Yes hyung,after coming to my house I heard some whispers and then our house maid gave me a letter.I read that letter.It said something like I will be hearing this whispers for ever! Then umm....the safe chain has broken and I s-shouldn't born.....'
He was saying and took a paper from his pocket and gave it to me. I look at the letter before looking back at him.I read the letter.It was more mess than it was. I have 3 things in my mind that is,one the one who cursed him wrote this letter,two the one who was there when the curse was made or the last one is the one who knows this thing and only want to see Jungkook's pain and want to entertain himself. I sighed and told him that,

Jimin: 'Jungkook,listen you are not going to freak out what I am going to say okay? *takes a deep breath* When you were born,someone who had a grudge made a curse the same time you born which made you a curse child.Or you were born only to cause disasters which I am not sure. The things I watched and heard from my father and uncles leads me to only this 2 reasons. So I am not sure. Or it has something to do with your past life which I don't believe in.