Part-01

26 JUNE 2021,10:50 MORNING

Soo Moon's POV
Taking my phone from my table,I zipped my handbag and wore my jacket before leaving my apartment.

[I am Soo Moon and I am from Busan.I recently came to Seoul for my higher studies and have rented an apartment to stay.But I have to do some part time jobs because I have no roommate for now and have to pay the full amount by myself.I am the one and only child of my parents.Currently I am going to find some part time jobs as the money my father gave is not enough for me.]

It's 11 o'clock right now.First I will grab something from the coffee shop and then will go to find some part time job.
After searching for 10 minutes I finally found a cafe and brought a sandwich and a ice americano.I sat on a table and started to go through my phone while eating the sandwich.I widen my eyes when I saw that a part timer is needed in Seoul National Library and they just responded to my request.I quickly swallowed my sandwich and drank the coffee before taking my bag and phone and started to rush to the library for further review.Suddenly I bumped into a guy while running which made both of us fall on the ground.The guy started to yell while I apologized.But that arrogant guy was still barking like a dog.I rolled my eyes and left from there while he was still barking...

SEOUL NATIONAL LIBRARY

Soo Moon:Excuse me?Can you tell me where is the meeting room?
Counter boy:Are you perhaps wanting for a part time job here?
Soo Moon:Yes,I just got a reply saying that I am selected as the part timer.That's why I came here for further discussions.
Counter boy:I am Mark.And you can come with me.I will take you to the meeting room.
Soo Moon:Oh,thanks.*smiles*
Mark:It's okay.By the way do you know that you have a very cute smile?
So Moon:Hahaha,you are really a great flirter.
Mark:Don't think it like that way okay? So here are we.Ms.Johnson is there waiting for the selected part timers.
Soo Moon:Oh,thanks again.I will get going now.
Mark:You're most welcome.And see you there again.

I went to meeting door and knocked thrice while waiting for the response.But it never came.I knocked again but nobody responded.I slowly grabbed the handle of the door and pushed it lightly while peeking through the little space.The view in front me made me shake in horror.......

Lee Chan-a's POV

Mrs.Lee:Chan-a baby come here.
Chan-a:Yes mom?
Mrs.Lee:Your dad has called me saying that you got admission into the Seoul University.
Chan-a:REALLY!!
Mrs.Lee:Yes,you dad got message from the university for your enroll informations.
Chan-a:Ahh!! I am so so so happy!!! Wait let me call Jack.
Mrs.Lee:Slow down girl!! You can tell your boyfriend a little later!
Chan-a:Nope,imma tell right now.Also can you make some ramen?I am hungry~~*Pout*
Mrs.Lee:Aish,ok.

I quickly went to my room and called my boyfriend..
OTP:
Jack:Hello?
Chan-a:Babe,it's me!
Jack:Oh,Chan-a........ I was about to call you.
Chan-a:What happened babe? Why did you wanted to call me?Oh,by the way do you know that I got enrolled in to the Seoul University!
Jack:Really? That's great.
Chan-a:What happened babe? Are you not happy?
Jack:I am.Umm....Can you meet me today in front the lake beside our school?
Chan-a:Of course! Are you planning to surprise me?
Jack:It's nothing like that.I have to go.
Chan-a:But bab-

Ended the call
Huh?! Why did he cut the call? Why he was not happy? What he wants to talk about? Aish I shouldn't think to much and get dressed as I guess he is planning something for me...I should also make some cookies for him...

THE SCHOOL LAKE

Chan-a:Babe!!*hugs him*
Jack:Can you please release the hug now?
Chan-a:What happened to you?*confused* Why are you behaving like this? Did I did something?
Jack:*sighs* Let's get to the main point.I fell out of love and now I want to break up with you.
Chan-a:H-huh?!! A-are you pranking me?! J-jack....Babe say that this is a prank...It's just a p-prank right?*slightly laughs*
Jack:No it's true and now Chae-Min is my girlfriend.
Chan-a:W-what?! C-chae-Min?! H-how could.....HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!! HOW COULD YOU......how could you do this to our 2 years relation Jack!!
Jack:I don't know.I just fell out of love and now started to like Chae-Min.And I want you move on from me.I-I am really sorry.I am very ashamed of myself but I seriously wanted you to know and didn't wanted to cheat on you.That's why I thought to break up with you so that you can find your true life partner...
Chan-a:..........*sighs*Thanks for letting me know and I hope that I won't meet you again.If we ever cross our paths,let's just pretend like stranger.Bye.
Jack:C-chan-a....WAIT-.....

I ran from there with the basket of cookies while crying.I loved him so much but....... still he told me ratter than staying with both me and Chae-Min.But I am still left with the broken heart.I ran to the bus stand when suddenly a man came from the other side while running like me.Before we both could stop,we already bumped and fell on the ground.

Unknown man:Ugh! Why ALWAYS PEOPLE BUMP INTO ME?!! Hey you!! Can't you watch!!
Chan-a:Huh?! We both were running! This ain't only mine fault duh!
Unknown people:You shitty people! Because of you that man ran away! Ugh!
Chan-a:Whatever you rude punk! I would've said sorry if you didn't said something like that even though it was both of our fault! But I guess you deserved it!

I ran from there before he could yell again.I was already in a bad mood and that rude guy made it more worse! I think I have to go to the library for some peace as only reading books makes me calm down....

I was already in a bad mood and that rude guy made it more worse! I think I have to go to the library for some peace as only reading books makes me calm down

To be continued...