Part-03

SAME DAY,4:13 PM

Lee Chan-a's POV
I went to the library to clear my mind.As I went inside I was greeted by the silence.I looked around to find Uncle John.He is the librarian of this library.I come to this library when I was in kindergarten.And Uncle John is the librarian of this library for 28 years or something like that.Once he said to me that this library was haunted when I was kid.So I guess he was only joking around.But speaking the truth,I am a scaredy type.I get scared a lot.My bullies would scare me a lot during high school.I shrugged off the thoughts and searched for uncle John.But nobody was there.It's already 4:31.I was about to leave from there when I heard some noises.I turned around and saw some books on the ground.I look around confusedly as how the hell did those books fell from the shelve! I went towards those books and grabbed on of them.
Demonic POSSESSIONS , was the book's name.I found it quite interesting but was a scaredy to read it here.So I took the book and wrote a letter to uncle John that I am taking the book.I didn't need to make a pass sometimes for the book to carry it on my home as uncle knows that I always return the books.I put the other books to the shelves and took that book on my hand before leaving the library and went straight to my house.

Next day morning

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I groaned slightly because of the pain on my head and right hand.I blinked multiple times before looking around trying to remember what happened and where I am.As I recalled what happened I widened my eyes as I stood up from the bed? Wait.... Why I am here? How I am here?! Here is Mr.Bang? Is he safe! Many questions were running in my mind but now I am only scared for Mr.Bang.Where is he? I limped a bit and stood in front of the door of the room.I grabbed the door handle and was about to open the door when it got pushed from the opposite side making me take few steps back and held the vase which was on the tea table beside me.The doorknob got twisted more making the open fully and I grabbed the vase tightly as well.I was about to hit the person when the person grabbed my hand and I saw that it was Mr.Bang.I quickly removed my hand and looked at him throughly if he was okay or not cause his safety was my duty from my dad.And also I was worried.
Mr.Bang: 'Easy boy! You were about to hit me with your silly actions.*chuckles*'
Jungkook: 'I-I'm sorry.But are you okay? Did you got injury anywhere?'
Mr.Bang: 'Injury? Why would I get injury?'
Jungkook: 'Huh?! Didn't we got into a car accident?'
Mr.Bang: 'You must have dreamed right now.Don't you remember that you drove me here and then you were so tired and hungry that you passed out in the living room?'
Jungkook: 'B-but...... but I don't remember that! I-I remember that there was a white light which made me turn the steering before we got in to an accident!'
Mr.Bang: 'Maybe you were too tired that you dreamed this types of things.Now go and fresh up because it's already morning and you father told me that you have exam today.So I guess you should leave as soon as possible.Have breakfast before you leave.Ok?'
Jungkook: 'H-huh?! But how can it be a dream.......... Aish! Okay I will freshen up now as exam us more important! I can think this later.You can go now Mr.Bang.'
Mr.Bang: 'Okay.Also call me Samchun or uncle.'
Jungkook: 'Okay uncle will be fine I guess.'
Mr.Bang: 'I will leave now then.Be quick!'

After uncle Bang left I was again on my thoughts while being so confused! But this place is giving me more bad vibes so I quickly brushed my teeth and didn't took any shower as I badly wanted to leave this place.I also saw big tree outside the window.I guess this place is in the middle of a forest.But wasn't his house was on pine tree road'?I left my room before confirming that I took everything and went to the hall.Wow..... just this word left from my mouth.The hall looked like the most richest man in the world's hall.Some paintings,some sovereign,some status of angel,devil and Jesus Christ was there.A lot of crosses were hanging on the wall.Some water was on a designer glass bottle in a small table beside the sofa.Maybe holy water.Some old books were on the main table of the hall.He really was a father of a church after seeing that one of the book was bible.A cross necklace was also laying on the table.It was really beautiful.It was made of glass and there is some red liquid on that glass cross necklace.
'Oh! You came'I turned around to see Mr.Bang and a guy beside him probably in his 40s.

Jungkook: 'Yes uncle.I will take a leave now.'
Mr.Bang: 'Oh,no! First eat something.You didn't ate anything yesterday son!'
Jungkook: 'No it's okay.Besides I have exam at noon.Thankfully the teacher had some works so he told that he would take the exam in the noon yesterday.I guess I will drive to the school direct from here and will revise as at that time I won't have any time left to go home and fresh up and then revise.'
Mr.Bang: 'Okay,then at least take some food with you.Han can you go and pack some healthy foods for him?'
Hasan: 'Sure father.'
Jungkook: 'Umm...who is he?'
Mr.Bang: 'Oh! He is Han.My driver remember as well as my cook.'
Jungkook: 'O-oh! Umm... your hall room is very beautiful.'
Mr.Bang: 'Oh really? Thanks.It took 5 years to reconstruct it.'
Jungkook: 'Reconstruct?'
Mr.Bang: 'Yes.I actually lived here 25 years ago.And then I went to Daegu.'
Jungkook: 'Yeah dad told me.... He also told that you were a father of church?'
Mr.Bang: 'Haha.Hmm.I was.Actually my father,my grandfather were also father of the church.'
Jungkook: 'Oh! Then how about your son?'
Mr.Bang: 'My son....... Actually he died many years ago...'
Jungkook: 'I-I....I am sorry.'
Mr.Bang: 'It's okay.Want to see his picture?'
Jungkook: 'S-sure!'

I seriously was hesitating as I was a dumb to ask him about his son! Like if he gad a son then he would be with him here and if he is not here with him that means uncle Bang doesn't have any son or something happened! My dumb brain! Uncle walked to the corner of the hall room where I saw a boy.7 years old boy as there was his date of birth and date of death.1989-1997.....Wait what?! His son died in 1997 and I was born on 1997.That means he would've my hyung if he was alive. 'His name is Alan.His mother was half Italian and half Korean.The year he died was the year his mom died.'Uncle Bang said while looking at his son's picture.

Han: 'Sir,here is the lunch.'
Mr.Bang: 'Oh.Here take this son.And don't forget to drive safe as I think you are in a hurry.'
Jungkook: 'Y-yeah.I will uncle.I-I will get going now.Bye and if you need anything call my dad okay?'
Mr.Bang: 'I will.Bye little boy.'

Uncle Han and uncle Bang waved at me while I sat on the driving seat before starting the car.I turned on the GPS as I didn't knew the roads.I was still trying to remember if I was really dreaming or not.Suddenly a women pulled her hand out beside the road asking for a lift.I thought to give her a help.I stopped the car and opened the car window.

Jungkook: 'Do you want anything miss?'
Woman: 'Can you give me and my son a lift to the main road? I can't find any taxi here and my son is already tired from walking.'
Jungkook: 'Okay.You can sit on the backseat.'
Woman: 'Thank you dear.'

The woman and his little child sat on the backseat while thanking me again.I was texting so I didn't looked at them.I was sending messages to Sana telling her what happened to me.Suddenly the woman told me that I can start driving.I looked at the rear view and saw the woman smile at me.I smiled back started the engine.

Woman: 'Thank you son.'
Jungkook: 'It's okay aunty.'
Child: 'Omma,I am hungry.'
Woman: 'Oh! What do you want to eat,Alan?'

Wait.Alan? Isn't Alan was uncle Bang's son's name too? What a coincidence.I shrugged it off and looked at rear view and saw something unexpected.I abruptly stopped the car and looked behind only to see that Alan boy sucking blood from his mother's hand but his mother wasn't even screaming.Blood was dripping from his jaw and what astonished me was......He was Mr.Bang's son.........

      To be continued

      To be continued