Part-06

Taehyung's POV

I parked the car and went inside the mall only to see my fiancé waiting there.As soon as went there she smiled greeting me.

Fiancé: 'Tae,how are you?'
Taehyung: 'I am fine.How are you Anna?'
Anna: 'I am also fine.*smiles* Thanks for asking.Mom told me that we are going to pickup our dresses today.'
Taehyung: 'Yes,our wedding is after two months.So I don't understand why our mom is doing all this things so early!'
Anna: '*chuckles* Moms are moms Tae.Even though we don't have feelings that's why we aren't rushing things and wants to take everything slowly,our mom won't understand.And how will they when they don't even know that this marriage is completely business purpose from our dads *sighs*'
Taehyung: 'Don't be sad.We can give a try at least.If not then we can divorce after moving from here.Our parents even won't know anything!'
I comforted her while patting her hair.She hummed a little before walking towards the boutique.We selected our dresses before leaving from there.I dropped her home and it was already night.I gave my car keys to the driver whom I told not to drive when I went to the mall as he had some family stuffs.And then went to the park beside my house.I feel so good after coming here.I stopped walking and looked at the sky which was full of stars.I closed my eyes and inhaled the fresh air when that cute arrogant girl's face came in to my mind.I chuckled a little bit while thinking of her.But then Anna's smiling face came making my smile fade.Why? Am I falling for that rude girl? But it's only two days! No no no! I shouldn't think about that girl! I have to think about Anna!She is going to be my wife.I tried to think about Anna but my mind only went to that girl again.Even though I liked it but it makes me frustrate because I can't think about Anna.I groaned angrily before going to my house...

Jimin's POV

I was heading to my hotel room when the whispers again came.I didn't gave a fuck about it as I always hear these types of voices.But suddenly I stopped on my track when a voice said a thing dragging my attention.I stood still listening what the voices were saying. 'That boy*whispers*......... that boy.......... He has opened that curse........... the safe chain has broken....... He will suffer now............. No body can help him........ only that thing which all of you need in your life can broke the curse......................*whispers*' That boy? Which boy? I was confused. 'Which boy?' I murmured while still thinking.If the safe chain has broke that means he is a special kid born with a curse and now must be hearing this voices.But the question is which boy!! 'Remember........ you helped him.......' The voices were getting more loud.Cause some of them were laughing, some were making scary noises and some were answering my questions.There are some good spirits which helps the humans who are able to hear them.But now the question is whom I helped.Okay so today I only helped........*gasps* 'JUNGKOOK!' Yes! I turned around and ran to the main road to find a taxi as I was trolling around.I also tried to call Jungkook.He took the phone call while I stopped panting heavily before saying, 'I know those whispers that you are hearing............'

Jungkook's POV
I confusedly stood there not knowing what to do as how the hell did he knew about the whispers and the voices?! Is he a ghost?!!! I inhaled a deep breath but let out a shaky voice because of how scared I am, 'H-how do you kn-now?!' I asked me while stepping out of the room and went to living room where the maids were working so that I won't be too terrified.He asked me my address telling me that it is risky for me to stay alone.I was too scared to do something.Dad was still outside.Maids will think me as a freak if I say about the whispers.I told him my address but as he was still a stranger even though he helped me,I went outside so that I can talk with him there.Not inside the house.Those whispers just were getting loud...

Soo Moon's POV
Humming the melody I was making the dinner while stepping right and left feeling the beat.Hearing soft musics were always my favorite one.Specially Mr.J ones.They are the best! As if he had written all those romantic songs to his wife or girlfriend.I don't like socializing that much.That's why I didn't have many friends.Only a childhood best friend who left abroad a few years ago that tragic accident. 'Neon nae pureun gompangi.Nal guwonhaejun naui cheonsa naui sesang.Nan ne samsaek goyangi neol mannareo on.Love me now,Touch me now~' I lightly giggled while singing.I always loved this types of songs even though Mr.J had wrote some too romantics songs where some flirts can be tasted.I only heard his voice ones when I got the best Mr.J fan title.I could talk with him for 5 minutes but in a phone call.But I was happy of course.His voice was a melody on my ears.But for some reasons my heart always beat fast whenever I listen to his songs and not to forget that I also shuttered a lot whenI talked to him.The song ended and I also put my dinner on the table.Sometimes I thought how it would be if he and I could sing together?By only imagining I feel butterflies on my stomach and blood started to rush through my cheeks.I shove away the thoughts and started eating...

I shove away the thoughts and started eating