Part-04

Soo Moon's POV

It was already 10 o'clock in the morning.I don't have any classes today.My classes will start from tomorrow.I got ready and went out to see the Seoul's most beautiful places as I came to Seoul only a few times because of some work.I wore a white shirt and a black skirt with a white watch and a black bracelet.My handbag was also mixed of black and white.My favorite colors are black and white.So I have black and white color's clothes and other things more than other colors.I also like purple... I was walking through the main road's crossing point when I saw a cute puppy on the middle of road trying to run further.But it was already red signal.I panicked while running towards that puppy.I quickly took him/her in my arms and backed away to the safe zone while panting heavily.I sat down while still panting and checking the puppy if he was injured or not.Gladly he wasn't and suddenly started to bark a little while sitting on my lap like he/she is the owner of my lap.I chuckled before patting him/her. 'YEONTAN!!'A voice came from behind as I looked behind while standing up with that puppy.A boy came towards me running like a crazy freak when he suddenly snatched the puppy from me and started to bark like a dog.

Guy:Are you a THEIF?!! WHAT WERE YOU DOING?! Kidnapping my dog! Or are you one of my crazy fan?!!

Soo Moon:First of all stop yelling at me when I only saved you dog from that car which was about to hit him/her! And second,I AM NOT YOUR FUCKING CRAZY FAN!! Wait....YOU ARE THE GUY FROM YESTERDAY WHO BUMPED IN TO ME AND ALSO MISBEHAVED WITH ME! I JUST SAVED YOUR DOG DUDE! YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL!

Guy:*clears throat* You shouldn't yell like that in public you know? I have a reputation here.

Soo Moon:Wow! Just wow! Hah! Instead of apologizing you are FUCKING SAYING ME TO SHUT UP FOR YOUR 2 PIECE OF SHIT REPUTATION?!!

Before I could argue more he held my arm tightly before walking fast trying to leave this place.I tried to remove his hand but he was very strong.He had his dog in one hand and other hand was tightly grabbed on my arms.I was screaming while trying to stop him as my arms were hurting.I let out a winch when he suddenly went to a person with full black suit. 'Take Tannie with you.I will come later'.He said to that man and the man left with his dog after nodding his head.That arrogant guy again dragged me I sighed and let him do whatever he want since he was more stronger than a wrestler! 'Ouch!' I groaned a little as a pushed me to a wall.I held my arm as it was hurting a lot and looked around to see that we were in a alley. 'Yahh! What are you doing!'I said trying to remove his hands which were now beside my head trapping me.He just smirked and moved his face closer while I try to back off but sadly couldn't as I was already pinning with wall on my back.

Guy:Am I that handsome that you can't take off your eyes from me?You even argued me because you wanted my attention? Such a attention sicker.Tsk!

Soo Moon:I don't even know your name rude boy! And I already told you that I am fan your fucking FAN!! Who will be a fan of your! Tsk!

Guy:You don't know me?Haha what a joke! Even the god knows this handsome man because he made me with his own hands!

Soo Moon:How did you know that the god made you with his own hands! Bruh! And yes! I don't know you!

Taehyung:I am Kim taehyung.And I am sure that you know me now as your heard my name.

Soo Moon:Kim Taelien! You are a rude alien! And now let me go bastard!

Taehyung:I.Am.Not.Taelien! And I won't let you go beauty.*winks*

I gasped and a lot of negative thoughts came in my mind.In this alley,only he and I am.He can do anything to me! I have to escape from here!

Taehyung:Aww.Looks like miss attention sicker is now scared? A scaredy cat?*smirks*Imagine what can I do here with you-ARGHHHH

I kicked him on his junior before pushing him off as his hands were holding his private part.He crouched back while groaning loudly I took the chance to run away from there. 'A jerk like you deserves this time of treats! Sick bastard!' I ran away after saying those things.He was telling at me but I cared less.Aish! Why I always see this types of person everyday!! I guess I will chill at home today.*sighs*

Taehyung's POV

That crazy girl left while I breath heavily trying to ease my pain down there.After a while I stood up and looked at the way she walked away.A smirk appeared on my face by imagining what happened ago excluding the part where my poor junior was hurt.She is savage type.I called my guard who had Tannie before telling him to come to the end of this alley and walked to the end of this alley.A few minutes later I saw him driving towards my direction.I got in and took Tannie on my lap before telling that guy to drive.

Taehyung:I want the cctv footage of the road where I left Tannie to you as soon as possible.

Guard:Ok sir.I will give you in an hour.

Taehyung:Hmm..

Jungkook's POV
'Mister? Are you alright?' I jerked my head towards the window beside me to see a boy around my age with a concern face.I again looked back only to see no one there.I got scared before getting out from the car as I stumbled back holding a tree while panting heavily. 'Hey calm down! You just got saved from this big accident!' Accident?! I looked around to see that my car half damaged by an accident but when dis this happened?! I just stopped the car and..... a-and looked backseat to that child! But wait! This isn't the place where I stopped the car!

Boy:Are you okay! Why are you panicking?

Jungkook:I-I didn't got into a car accident! I parked it in a different place! But....b-but how come I am here! How come my hands are b-bleeding!

Boy:Listen,you didn't parked your car.I was also here waiting for the bus.And I saw you driving recklessly before hitting you car to the big tree.You were unconscious for a few minutes!

What? I was.........unconscious? But I was looking at that kid when this boy talked!

Jungkook:B-but.......

Boy:Relax! It can happen as you were scared.Don't over think now.Let's treat your injuries first.Then when the bus arrives let's get you to the hospital.Ok?

Jungkook:Huh!O-okay.

I was still in shock because of what happened in the morning and right now. 'Btw,what is your name?' I looked at him who was now bandaging my left hand.

Jungkook:I am Jungkook.. Jeon Jungkook.

Boy:Oh! I am Jimin........ Park Jimin....

To be continued

To be continued