Page 109

The emperor ordered the guards to capture Prince Anders and throw him in jail! He will be imprisoned his whole life. Although very angry, the emperor does not want to kill his ingrate son. He ordered that none of this should be exposed to the public. Before he is taken to the prison, Prince Anders grinned widely at his brother...

"Imperial Brother, I am not yet done! Because of you, I did not achieve happiness! I swear you will not be happy either!!!" He said before he obediently went to the jail with the imperial guards.

Crown Prince Andrew cannot help the foreboding in his heart but his brother is finally imprisoned in the empire's most tightly guarded prison.

What more can he do? My Imperial Brother is going to pay for his crimes against his wife and four children, and for trying to usurp the throne through rebellion...

The Smith family's scheme, Lady Anne's infidelity, and the quadruplet's paternity case were handed to Crown Prince Andrew by the Emperor. An investigation was conducted and the case was finally concluded resulting in the extermination of the whole Smith family together with Lady Anne and her four children! It was already late when Crown Prince Andrew discovered more about this case...

It was true that Lady Anne and her family conspired to marry into the imperial family but it is not true that she had a previous affair with any other man resulting in pregnancy. Lady Anne's premature labor is due to Prince Anders' several attempts to abort the children! When he failed and the children lived, Prince Anders planted several false pieces of evidence to make Lady Anne guilty so the quadruplet's paternity was questioned resulting in Lady Anne, the quadruplets, and the whole Smith family's demise!

After Prince Anders successfully got rid of his wife and children, he also secretly colluded with Cloud Empire, rebels, and other officials to usurp the throne! The reason why he did all of those things is unknown to most people but Crown Prince Andrew knew why. Prince Anders did not speak about it and requested to see and speak with Beatrix instead! Crown Prince Andrew never allowed his imperial brother to see and speak with his beloved wife before... How much more now?!!

He could rot in jail but I will never allow him to see and speak with my wife!!!

Crown Prince Andrew had an inkling of why his brother did all those crimes. He knew that his wife and her pregnancy had something to do with his imperial brother's drastic plan and dangerous schemes but now he should keep it with him and take it to his grave!

"Imperial Brother, please let me see and talk to Beatrix even for the last time..." Prince Anders begged him when he visited the prison because his imperial brother said that he wants to talk to him.

"No!" Crown Prince Andrew immediately replied.

"Why are you so cruel, Imperial Brother? You are the one who made me like this! If you did not help in framing me, I would have married Beatrix, we would have a happy family now, and I would have a perfect and peaceful life!!!" Prince Anders angrily blurted out what is inside his heart all this time.

"Did you not frame me several times? You always sabotage my every attempt to win her heart! You lose, I win! Suck it up!!!" Crown Prince Andrew angrily rebuked.

"Imperial Brother, you have already won... I beg you... Even for the last time, let me see her and talk to her..." Prince Anders begged and kneeled in front of his brother. His pride is no more!

"I will also repeat for the last time! No! This is my last visit, Imperial Brother!!!" Crown Prince Andrew declared and turned to go away.

"You will regret it, Imperial Brother! Beatrix and I are connected!" Prince Anders said then laughed like a crazy person.

Crown Prince Andrew clenched his hands and gritted his teeth when he heard it but he decided to ignore his brother and continue to walk away...

Prince Anders looked at his brother's departing figure hatefully!

I am not lying! Beatrix and I are connected! Our souls are connected!!!

Prince Anders remembered when he was only five years old, an old man who looked like a celestial being approached him and told him that he could see he is a very talented person and he could help him hone and develop this talent. He carefully considered the offer and finally agreed. This master of him is called Alpha. He gave him a black book called 'Dark Arts'. Together with Master Alpha, he slowly practiced martial arts and spell castings. He never told anyone, not even his beloved Beatrix... He is uncomfortable telling her that he is practicing dark arts, especially since it is strictly prohibited!

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

FOLLOW to encourage the author.

VOTE to support the novel.

COMMENT to share your thoughts.

© 2021 Jezel Mandin Sapata-Gentiles. All Rights Reserved