"I want you now babe, you know it's been awhile when we make love." She said seductively which made me turned on she kiss me hungrily I gladly response to her kiss she moaned between our kiss I switched our position then I went top of her I suck her neck.

"Ahh.. Y-yess Ba..be" She moaned I smirk I massage her breast while kissing her lips she keeps moaning she about to unbuttoned my pants when we heard a nock which made us sat up properly.

"Hey kiddos it's too early to make our grandchildren!." Somi's Dad yelled outside of the room I blushed.."You ruined our moment Dad." Somi said then her dad just laugh

"As long as I want a grandchild now but Lisa's Mom called me she's already waiting for you kiddo's." He said that made facepalm I forgot our dinner aishh.then Somi giggled and gave me a peck on my lips before she changed her clothes.

A few minutes later Somi finished changing her clothes and we went out of her room and went to the living room where Somi's parents were watching a movie.

"Mom Dad, we will going now." Somi said she kiss her parents.."Take care sweetie." Mom told us we nod and I smile to them "We will Mom Dad, we will go first." I said and bowed they nod and we left.

We didn't take long either. We immediately arrived at our house. I got out of Somi's car and went to the other side to open the door. She thanked me and I nodded. When we entered our small house, we saw Dad sitting in sofa while watching tv we approached him and we hugged him.

"Good evening Dad where's Mom and Lia?" I said and I pulled out the hugged he smiled at us..I kiss him in his cheeks.."You're Mom is in the kitchen, while you're sister is in her room." He said and kiss my cheeks and I nod

"Good evening Dad." Somi greeted him which made my dad smile and nod.."Good evening too sweetie." He said and Somi giggled softly then we heard Mom shouting.

"Dinner is ready let's eat." Mom shout in the kitchen which made us starled and went to our small dining area we saw Lia running down in the stairs she went to us I thought she would kiss me but I look at her she greet my girlfriend and kiss her in the cheeks before she went in the dining area. I look at her in disbelief which made Somi giggled. I just shook my head she's probably teasing me aish.

"Good evening Mom." Me and my girlfriend greet her my Mom just smile to us and greet us back."Good evening too, let's eat." Mom said while she put the plates in the table we nod and I help mom to prepare the food.

After a few hours we finished eating we decided to take a break before going to bed so we talked while laughing I have nothing more to ask others I am happy in my life with my family and my girlfriend even though we are poor and small our house but full of love here inside our house.

"I'm just grabbed some water." Dad said he stood up I'm about to stopped her but he suddenly dropped the glass on the floor that made us starled I immediately stood up and went to him

"Dad what Happened?." I said in panicked and hold his arm he groaned in pain he gripped his chest tightly and he closed his eyes while he shouting in pain we got panicked.

"Let's take him in the hospital babe let's go." Somi said in panicked she grabbed her things Mom and I help dad then Lia follow us while she's crying.

"Hold on honey please don't close your eyes!." Mom said while she's crying as soon we got inside the car my girlfriend suddenly drove away.

.
.
•==
We arrive in the hospital as soon we got inside I immediately called for help then the nurse comes to us help us to take my father to Emergency room we sat down on the chair I cried silently while Somi she's hugging me to comfort me.

"Unnie our Dad he's not going to die right?." Lia said while she's crying I nodded my head and hug her.." He's not going to die baby don't cry."I said and bit my lips to pretend not to cry.

It's been three hours waiting for the doctor to came out. I look at my Mom who's now crying I hugged her. after 15 minutes finally the doctor came out.

"Relatives of the patient?" The doctor said we immediately approached her "He's my husband doc what's happened to him?" Mom said then the doctor sighed softly which made me nervous.

Doctors describe how mesothelioma grows and spreads with 4 stages. Patients diagnosed with stage 1 or stage 2 mesothelioma have the most treatment options. Patients with stage 3 or 4 can improve their quality of life with palliative treatments. Clinical trials are an option for patients at any stage.

My dad he has a tumor what am I going to do? we don't have enough money

"There isn't a cure for heart cancer, and the disease is difficult to treat. After treatment, heart cancer often returns and may spread to other parts of the body." The doctor said I look down and cried silently I heard my girlfriend she's crying too

"The average life expectancy after a heart cancer diagnosis is about six months without surgical treatment, and greater than a year when surgery is possible with some reports of patients surviving several years after a complete resection of the tumor. It's important to remember that researchers continue to look for better ways to detect this disease early, refine current treatments, and find new ones." The doctor added so we need to find for my Dad heart donor

"We need to give him chemotherapy as soon as possible otherwise the patient's condition will get worse and he could also die." Doctor said which made my Mom cry more.

"Please doc do everything to heal my father." I begged the doctor nod and smile at me.. before she left and went to the operating room.

"What are we going to do now? we don't have enough money."Mom said she sat down on the chair while she's crying I hugged her.."Mom it's gonna be alright I will find job tomorrow." I said and rubbed her back.

"Let me help you babe, I will ask my parents to find a heart donor." Somi said I shook my head.."You don't need to do this babe I can handle this." I said she hugged me and sighed.

"I want to help you please let me." She said which made me sighed and nod. "Thank you Somi." Mom said and she hugged Somi.."No need to thank me Mom it's my pleasure to help you." Somi softly said while she's smiling she's crying too.

.
.
.
•==
Fast forward..

I wake up with a heavy heart I saw my Mom and Lia who's sleeping peacefully in the big sofa I cried silently while looking at my father. Somi is not here I told her to go home she doesn't want to but I told her that I'm fine and she's also going to visit us later. then I feel my phone vibrate I grabbed it I opened my phone I received unknown message so i read the message.

Unknown number

Hi good morning it's me Jennie Kim I'm here already in the ***********coffee shop waiting for you 😽.

I sighed I stood up before i went to the bathroom and do my morning routine after many minutes later I'm already done I take a look on my family before I left.

To be continued