Quickly, he offered to take me out on a date just to make up for my own clumsiness. I couldn't pass on his beautiful eyes and sweet smile flushed beyond measure as he led us out of the art gallery and into a restaurant just around the street. Our first date.

To most girls, that look and act should have spark some kind of interest or sort but it didn’t for me. All I could feel was, sorry, is admiration.

Maybe, I should just give him a chance when I’m free of Uncle. Maybe, he could just be the one for me. Maybe, he will fill the void in my heart for a decent relationship. Maybe, he will love the real me after he hears the truth of who I am and what I do. Maybe, he will still want me after knowing my secret.

"Maybe, the brothers will cut him up for steak dinner and have me watch them eat him." An annoying voice in my head says curtly.

Vadim will mercifully give him a quick death; but Andrei, that devil’s son will enjoy watching him bleed to death painfully and gruesomely slow.

This is bad. What am I going to do now they have found me? Michael cannot find out about them, my entanglement with the Russian brothers and if they get to him first, very positive they will ruin my chances of a decent happily ever after with Michael. My heart ponders wearily.

What was I thinking? I am a stripper; he is Michael Monroe. And I have two crazy Russians obsessed with me. What the hell am I thinking that they won’t find me?

They are the freaking mafia!!! Recalling the devil emoji face Andrei sent to me which has my heartbeat irregular ever since.

“So how was it?!” Lorain jumps out of nowhere exclaiming excitedly about my date giving me a frightful scare.

“Did he fuck your brains out? Did he make you cum? How many rounds cause he looks like a man that can go two rounds, no offense, but it's still counts if he makes you cum. Personally, I love if they dick me good till I pass out. Multiple orgasms!” She laughs heartily throwing her head back as I look at her angry.

“Lo! You startled me.” Holding my hand to my chest because seconds ago my heart almost leaped out of my mouth. Before she can reply with a smart comeback a group of girls flood the room singing and smiling with their not so soap opera voice but still sweet enough to bring tears to my eyes.

“Happy birthday to you!” They sing joyfully, all in pant and bra or skimpy costumes.

“Happy birthday to you!!” Loraine screams loudest with a funny looking trumpet. I chuckle at her antics.

“Happy birthday dear, blue eyes!!!” Blue eyes, my stage name and what they call me here.

“Happy birthday to you!!!” By the end they all scream out their horrible voices causing me to shield my ears of their sweet monstrosity revealing a blue color cake with colored candles on it.

Choking on a sob. “Aww girls, this is so sweet.” This new age just has to be great. Two gifts in one night.

Looking at my very own cake then back at their faces. My gaze flits to Loraine showing off her ear to ear grin telling me she is the one behind all this. She sticks out her tongue making a funny face having a deep laughter fall out of me.

They girls laugh, cooing and urging me to make a wish. “Make a wish! Make a wish!” Closing my eyes, I made the one wish I always wanted. Opening back up and blowing my candles, they cheer jumping on their tall heels before dispersing with small bits of cake leaving me with the bigger portion which I place gently on my table.

“So, how does chapter 27 feels like?” Lorain occupies the empty seat dragging it closer to mine plopping down weightlessly on it.

Breathing in, breathing out. Closing my eyes, I look at her. “It feels… twice as pretty.” Grinning hard.

“Sucks to not be pretty. I’m jealous.” She whines.

Faking an English accent. “Is that a pout? That is a very ugly pout, Darling.” I stated. Jocular.

She reaches to strangle me but I push back my chair giving us distance watching her fingers claw the air while I laugh at her struggle. Bobby, our stage manager calls her attention which she sits up but never wavering her hard gaze off me while I try not to laugh at her poor excuse to intimidate me.

Just as she walked past me I spank her ass hard causing her to yelp, moaning at the pain. “Hey!” she points her index at me glaring harder caressing her sour ass. This time it’s my turn to stick my tongue at her. She giggles. “I’ll forgive you just cause it’s your day. I got to go, I’m next on the pole.”

“All a bad bitch need is…!”

“Money!” She screams twerking her ass. “Bye bitch!”

Yeah, this is my life. Life of a stripper shaking my ass for snobby rich horny looking men ready to spend ‘em dollar bills and they did spend it on my ass. No pun intended.

Will I ever leave this life? I am working on it, that’s for sure.

But for now I’m going to enjoy every second the hundreds and fifties falls on me. So yeah, I guess my degree went down the drain and I took the life of a stripper not by choice rather by saving the head on my neck and the ones I love.

Decent, no. Cold ass bitch, yes.

“Blue eyes, you’re up." Bobby announces having me take a once over look at the mirror.

My fish net socks screams a sex appeal on my long toned legs suspended by the garter belt inches below my maroon color G-string panties with a matching lace bra that shows off my nipples and double C. My triangle braids all the way down my fat ass smacking my glossy red lips for the fun of it.

Damn! It feels good to know you are beautiful.

Life as a stripper made me realize one thing… I fucking get moneygasm when it rains on me.

Time to shake some ass real fast and let the rain fall, because I need all the money for my planned escape.

Walking out of the room towards the stage where lust filled men eyed my body hungrily with each step I took; some with money bags in front of them and others with cash in their hands, seductively I walk closer to the edge giving a naughty grin making eye contact with each of them.

Tonight I will make it rain cause it's my birthday and I will have the most fun while at it; no Vadim or Andrei probing my thoughts.

Just me alone... As it has always been.

❤️
Abbie cares