|CHAPTER NINE|

Get ready cause here I come. I'm about to come and get me some. Hot as a smoking gets. Get ready cause here I come.

Dangerous, Royal Deluxe

I am sitting across from my sister, who adds another sugar to her cup of tea, bringing it to a total of four in one cup

I am sitting across from my sister, who adds another sugar to her cup of tea, bringing it to a total of four in one cup. My face scrunches up in disgust.

"How can you drink tea with that much sugar?" I question, taking a sip of my own well balanced cup of tea. Looking up from her cup she smirks at me, raising the cup up to her lips and taking a long sip of the liquid sugar, making me shudder. The city of Lagos mills around us on bikes, by foot and by taxi, the busyness of it all reminding me of New York.

"Alright, what do you see?" Steve asks Wanda and I though the comms. Switching to serious mode, Wanda glances around inconspicuously.

"Standard beat cops. Small station. Quiet street. It's a good target." Wanda analyses, and my eyes are drawn to the station behind her, the two cops out the front.

"There's an ATM on the south corner, which means?" Steve prompts, waiting for Wanda or I to respond.

"Cameras." I state, adjusting the sunglasses that rest on my nose, before taking another sip of the tea.

"Both cross streets are one-way." He furthers, trying to get us to fully analyse the situation.

"So, compromised escape routes." My sister finishes, scratching her cheek in a hardly noticeable tick of the tension my sister is feeling.

"Means our guy doesn't care about being seen. He isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out." Steve explains, referencing Rumlow, who would hopefully give us an insight into Winter's location, or as Steve called him, Bucky. "You see that Range Rover halfway up the block?" He asks us both. Swivelling my head, I see a red one glistening under the bright sun.

"The red one?" Wanda asks, her gaze quickly noticing it then averting back to the table.

"Isn't it cute?" I rhetorically tease Steve, and a smile quirks at my sister's lips.

"It's also bulletproof." Nat interrupts. Looking towards her, my eyes harden into a glare. Except when she notices me all she does is chuckle. "But still cute." She agrees, making me shake my head at her antics. "As I was saying, it's bulletproof, which means private security, which means more guns, which means more headaches for somebody." She drones on, making me slightly lose interest.

"Probably us." I mumble, making Wanda shoot me a glare.

"You guys know we can move things with our minds, right?" My sister states, making me bark out a laugh at her take on the explanation.

"Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature." Nat reasons, and I groan, having heard it multiple times before.

"It's true." Sam joins the conversation, taking the experienced adults' side. "But they are a little paranoid." He extends, and I chuckle at his dig at the Widow and the Captain.