🖤Saesang- Shotaro

Start from the beginning

"Aw, Shotaro, baby don't cry. Here, let's go to my house and I'll make you some tea, okay?" she said as she kept dragging Shotaro further and further from the dorms.

He continued to cry as he was dragged off.

"Please! Please! Let me go!" he screamed before earning a punch to the face.

His head snapped to the side from the impact, and he felt warm liquid run from his nose and drip down his chin.

Suddenly there was a man's voice loud and angry.

"Hey! Get the hell out of here before I call the police!" the man was angry and Shotaro heard the gravel crunch as he approached them.

The girl quickly removed her hands and ran off in fear.

Shotaro felt soft hands on his shoulders and a kind voice.

"Shotaro-shi? Are you alright!?"

He was shaking as tears dripped down his face, but the man seemed to know him, so he decided to look up to see who saved him.

"I. Taemin sunbaenim?" he choked as he saw his senior in front of him.

"Yes, Shotaro It's me, are you alright?" Taemin said again examining the boy's bleeding nose.

"s...sunbae...i...I was so scared!" he cried looking up at Taemin's eyes, his own big and glossy.

Taemin frowned as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a package of tissues. He used one to quickly wipe the blood off of Shotaro's face.

"Did she hurt you anywhere else Shotaro?"

Shotaro shakily raised his arm showing Taemin the deep cuts in his arms made by her nails.

Taemin gasped in shock as he saw the poor boy's arm.

He was about to say something else, but Shotaro began to sob, his hand shooting up to cover his face.

"Hey, hey, Shotaro calm down, it's okay." Taemin said trying to comfort the younger.

The boy continued to cry so Taemin sighed sadly pulling the younger into his arms. He stroked the boy's back and let him cry into his chest.

"Shhhh, I've got you, you're safe Shotaro." He cooed softly as he stroked Shotaro's hair.

"I thought she was gonna kidnap me sunbae!!" Shotaro sobbed.

"I'm so sorry Shotaro-shi, I wish I had noticed earlier." Taemin said softly.

Shotaro was still crying and didn't seem to be able to stop. Taemin kept his hand in his hair and listened as the boy began mumbling in Japanese to himself.

"Shotaro? I can't understand you..." Taemin said softly.

Shotaro squeezed him tightly.

"it's okay Shotaro... here, why don't we get you home okay?" Taemin said gently as he pulled Shotaro off of him and began leading him down the street.

Shotaro was still crying and stayed silent as he let Taemin walk him down the street and up to the dorms.

He knocked on the door, keeping his arm tight around Shotaro.

The door opened revealing Taeyong.

"Taemin? What are you doing here hyung?"

"Taeyong, Shotaro got attacked, I found him being harassed by some girl and she punched him. He hasn't stopped crying since I found him and he's mumbling in Japanese."

Taeyong looked absolutely horrified. He quickly brought Shotaro in his arms.

"Thank you for bringing him back Taemin-hyung."

"of course, yongie, please take care of him well." Taemin said rubbing Shotaro's back before he left.

"Come here Shotaro, let's sit on the couch." Taeyong cooed softly as he shut the door and brought Shotaro to the couch.

The others instantly noticed something was wrong.

"Hyung? What happened to Shotaro?" mark said as he and johnny entered the room from the kitchen.

Yuta and taeil also came in to see what was going on.

"Please stop crying Shotaro, she's gone baby, you're safe." Taeyong cooed as he stroked Shotaro's hair.

Shotaro just kept mumbling in Japanese, and he knew he needed to get Yuta.

"Yuta, can you come here please?"

Yuta sat on the couch and took Shotaro in his arms.

"Shotaro-kun? What's wrong baby? Tell me what happened." Yuta spoke in soft Japanese to relax the younger.

Shotaro latched onto Yuta and held him tightly.

"Yuta-san.." he cried.

"I'm right here baby, you're safe baby."

"It was horrible... i...I was walking home, and this girl stopped me and grabbed me...she...she asked for pictures and when I tried to leave, she just held me tighter...when...when I tried to scream, she...she punched me!" he sobbed into Yuta's chest.

"Oh Shotaro-kun... I'm so sorry baby, I can't believe that happened to you! Here let me see your face baby." He said as he pulled the boy up and examined his face.

He had dried blood under his nostril and a bruise forming on the bridge of his nose. Yuta softly brushed his thumb over the bruise and looked at Shotaro sadly.

"Does it hurt baby?"

Shotaro nodded tearfully.

"I'm sorry baby, you should have never had to go through that." Yuta said before he pulled the younger back into his chest.

"it's okay baby, I'm right here and it's all over now."

Shotaro finally relaxed in Yuta's arms as his crying stopped.

"Are you okay now Shotaro-kun?"

"Yes yuta-san...I'm okay now." He gave him a small smile.

Yuta kissed the top of his head and smiled.

"Shotaro? Can you understand me?" taeyong said from the other side of the couch.

"Yes hyung."

"I promise you I will never let this happen ever again. I will make sure someone is always with you from now on, okay?"

"Thank you hyung."

"Hyung is so sorry I put you in danger."

"No, it's okay hyung, it wasn't your fault."

"you're sure you're okay now?" Yuta said softly.

"Yes yuta-san , I'm okay, I promise."

Yuta smiled wiping Shotaro's wet cheeks.

"Do you guys wanna come eat dinner now?" johnny said as he gestured to the kitchen.

"Yes please, I'm starving!" mark exclaimed with a giggle which made Shotaro smile.

Yuta picked the boy up and led him to the kitchen with the others where they ate dinner as a group and joked around as always.

That night after everyone went to bed, Yuta heard his bedroom door open.

He peeled his eyes open and looked at the figure in the doorway.

"Yuta-san?"

"Yes Shotaro-kun? Is something wrong?"

"Well, no but... I was wondering if...maybe I could-

"Come here Shotaro." Yuta smiled at how cute Shotaro was being.

Shotaro smiled as he went over to Yuta's bed and climbed in.

Yuta covered them both up and pulled Shotaro against his chest.

"Are you comfy Shotaro-kun?"

Shotaro sighed contently snuggling into Yuta.

"Mmhmm." He hummed as his eyes closed.

"Goodnight Shotaro." Yuta chuckled as he settled into his pillow and dozed off to sleep.