Namjin: Passion Makes Beautiful Art pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"I'm here for Jin. I was waiting for you outside the school, babe, and you weren't coming. And you know we have the reservation," Namjoon pouted, and the latter nodded, freeing himself from the older's grip. The professor's expression was shocked as he watched the boys intertwining their fingers.

Jin was still trembling slightly, feeling the urge to cry. He bit his lip, squeezing the latter's hand in gratitude. As they walked out of the classroom and the door closed behind them, the older turned to Namjoon.

"Thank you so much," he said, his voice shaky.

"That was nothing, Jin," Namjoon replied, not letting go of his hand. "Let me take you home, hm?"

Jin nodded. They walked out of the school, Namjoon's task being completely forgotten. He glanced at the other a few times, but it was quiet. As they sat in the car, Jin sobbed loudly.

"A-are you okay?" Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows in worry, panicking.

"No, h-he was touching me. A-and I... I didn't want to, and I know that sounds hypocritical from me b-but..."

"No, it does not," Namjoon wanted to bring him into a hug but remembered that the boy was probably traumatised right now. He softly touched his hand and took it. "You are allowed to say no, even if you do sex work. He had no right to touch you."

Jin looked at him with his teary eyes. "Thank you. I needed that. Please, drive me home."

Namjoon nodded in understanding and turned the engine on. They put their seatbelts on but since then, it was quiet, only the motor purring under them. Namjoon wanted to make some kind of conversation with the latter, but he didn't know what to talk about. Jin was looking out the window, hugging himself.

As they arrived, Namjoon parked the car, almost scratching a few other ones in the process. He mentally cursed but turned the engine off. As he looked at Jin, his eyebrows furrowed in worry. The other boy was sniffling, while tears were streaming down his face. Namjoon handed him a tissue, which he accepted.

"I'm sorry. I'll go now."

"No need to apologise, it's fine. I just don't know what to do, I am bad around crying people."

Jin chuckled, wiping his tears away.

Namjoon kept looking at him. He was blown away by the other's beauty - even when he was crying, he was the most beautiful on Earth. His outfit was ordinary, and yet it was special just because it was Jin, who wore it. His cheeks were pink and eyes puffy, which was a unusual sight since he was used to the latter moaning out with his lips parted and naked.

He wanted to hug him, to wipe his tears away, maybe even kiss them away. Seeing the latter in that state was devastating for him, it was breaking his heart and there was nothing he could do. And he had a feeling that doing the things he wanted to do at that moment would not ease Jin and it would not help their... relationship...? Namjoon didn't know how to name it, but he liked being closer with the latter.

"What were you even doing at my school? Are you stalking me or something?"

Namjoon chuckled. "No, I have a seminar about music there. I went there to sign a contract."

Jin sighed out loud. "God, I am so sorry, I knew you had work to do."

"It's fine, really. If I didn't want to do it, I wouldn't."

Jin nodded, still feeling bad about it. He rubbed his forehead, closing his eyes.

"Is there... is there a way I can repay you?" he looked at the latter.