'Calm down, calm down....it's not like that will happen again. Even if it happens again....I could save myself....'

She took a deep breath before she let it out, calming herself. But even though her mind has gotten the control back, her body couldn't stop trembling. The nightmare that haunted her before came across her mind and she was just wondering why they should come now.

"....are you alright, Charlotte?" Bam asked.

Charlotte nodded her head and hummed. She can't let her brother see her moment of weakness right now.

"I'm fine" said Charlotte. She looked at Shibisu and asked, still with the smile, "Isu, do you want to know....what will happen to Endorsi after this?"

"What?"

Charlotte's lips curled into a grin as she snapped her fan.

"You said that I am a clairvoyant right? For a clairvoyant like me, this isn't a big deal" said Charlotte. "But I was just simply wondering, whether you are curious what things will happen to the princess or not."

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

Kaiser was resting in the gallery.

According to the message that she received from Alphine, Alphine who lost her name to Jue Viole Grace was heading to the escalator. The escalator was, however, filled with some traps that were more than enough to kill D- rank regulars like Jue Viole Grace and their friends.

She didn't understand why Alphine had to through this much trouble. She believed that she was able to defeat both the slayer candidates and then everything will go based on their plan. After all, she was the ruler of this creepy Station Name Hunt for more than a thousand years and she used to be one of the Zahard Princesses candidates and also born from one of the Ten Families. Her power shouldn't be underestimated. In the terms of experiences, she believed that she was better than the slayer candidates for she had became D- rank regular for some time and fought with some people.

But since the slayer candidates had died right now, then she won't have to fight with them. If they had died, there was nothing she could do.

 Kaiser was wondering, if she managed to push Endorsi from her position as a princess, will the family leader give her a second chance? Will the family leader spare her family and free them? After all, she had done them a great favor if she eliminated one of the rivals of the twin Zahard Princesses from Lo Po Bia Family.

Lo Po Bia Lilial Zahard was right now fighting against Endorsi Zahard who lost her real name while Lo Po Bia Shilial Zahard was fighting against Hatz in swordsmanship. The two of them had an idea to steal Endorsi's companions' names, turn them into their slaves and made them spill all the secrets between Endorsi and the two slayer candidates.

Her thoughts were distracted when there was a loud sound of crash behind her.

When there was an explosion and a loud crash behind her, she turned around to see what happened. To her surprise, Jue Viole Grace did not die, but he made it to the gallery safe and sound without a scratch with the help of one of the floating islands.

He used the floating island to come there along with his companions. The fight between the two of them was inevitable. 

"...Jue Viole Grace....I heard you have gotten on the elevator. But how did you make it out alive?" Kaiser asked. By her tone, Charlotte could tell that Kaiser did not expect this and Kaiser didn't seem to wish them to stay alive.

'Well, I will also wish for my enemies to die.'

Unlike Bam who was wearing the wig, Charlotte didn't have to wear the white smiling mask. It was because that Nox was supposed to be a man and this lass was dressing as a girl. Moreover, Charlotte was confident that they only need one Jue Viole Grace to defeat Kaiser. Nox could go away for awhile and get himself some break.

"We got lucky" said Khun, answering Kaiser's question with a smile. "We might have died if it weren't for Isu. It looks like....he had prepared everything that he could to defeat you. He had a good reason to be so cocky.

So Kaiser. How does it feel that the title you've been guarding for a thousand years is going about to be taken from you? If I were in your situation, at this point, I would probably just accept that it's my fate to be defeated here."

'You knew brother's power already. But Kaiser isn't aware of brother's power.'

"....fate...what a joke" Kaiser responded. "It looks like Alphine told you some useless nonsense. If you developed even the slightest bit of sympathy for me, I suggest you to get rid of it. Not once have I ever thought that my actions in this place are worthy of sympathy."

She stood up from her seat proudly with confidence and looked at the slayer candidates and their friends,

"I am the Peak of the Evil for everything that exists here. So you'll be in trouble if you don't fight me with full force."