2 • 63 • 75

Comincia dall'inizio

"Obviously because I want to become a pokemon master!" Shibisu lightly replied.

"Shut up! Just cut it out with the pokemon go already!"

Charlotte politely raised her hand, earning their attentions.

"I don't know much about pokemon....but I was wondering, since you want to be a pokemon master, mind showing it to me what you are going to do with that pokeball?" She asked.

"Why are you joking with him as well--!"

Khun stopped right on his words after he noticed that Charlotte was smiling to him. It was as if she was telling him to let her handle it from now.

Shibisu's smile stiffened and faded for a bit. Seeing her smile, he knew that Charlotte had long seen his intention of coming there.

"Damn...I was just planning to joke with you for a bit. Having a clairvoyant to spoil everything isn't that fun, don't you think?" He asked. "Well, you guys know that it would make things difficult for us if you pass now."

"Wait, so what are you doing?"

"Right now, Endorsi and Hatz don't know that I'm here. They really are good people. Regardless of what they say, they're fighting hard for greater good even when their own lives are in danger" said Shibisu. "But you guys are trying to steal Kaiser's name even while knowing that Endorsi is in danger. I get it, of course. But I'm a bit disappointed.

As the leader of our team, I have to consider the safety of my own team before you guys. Which means that I can't let you all reach Kaiser."

Charlotte simply smiled and tilted her head, looking at Shibisu without the slightest trace of worry and panicking. Right what Shibisu expected, she knew his intention clearly. But since she did not stop him from saying what he wanted to say, he continued to speak.

"Ah~ I'm not sure what to do either. I can't believe we are fighting over something like this" said Shibisu while playing with the shinsu bomb.

Both Bam and Khun were truly afraid that Shibisu would destroy their only way to get to the gallery and they panicked.

"What choice should I make in a situation like this? Any ideas?" He asked them.

"Bam, stop the shinsu bomb!" Khun suggested an idea.

"What?! But, shinsu bombs couldn't be stopped by [Reverse Flow Control]!" Bam explained.

"What?!"

"Honestly, I believe in you guys. Knowing you, I'm sure you'll find a way...."

"DAMN IT!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU SHIBISU!!"

When Shibisu threw the shinsu bomb to the escalator, the escalator immediately exploded.

"NO!!"

The escalator, their only way to get to Kaiser, has been destroyed and burned. There was no way they could use the escalator anymore thanks to their good friend Shibisu.

"....crap. Damn you Isu!" Khun clenched his fists.

"Alright, now....tell me what you are going to do Khun" said Shibisu with a grin.

"What the hell are you doing!?"

Charlotte's right hand unconsciously moved to her throat as she gulped.

When she watched the escalator was being burned, she remembered how she died in her first life.

With the fire slowly devoured her, burning her skin inch by an inch, she could never forget the pain. Her body unconsciously trembled no matter how much she tried to calm herself.