052

"𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚘𝚑𝚑"♡︎❥
☻︎𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟 𝕓𝕚𝕖𝕓𝕖𝕣

(y'all get ready for this one..
somethings bout to go down🤫)

𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘

[<3]

JULIA AND NESSA SIT ON JULIA's COUCH, LAUGHING AND TALKING. Nessa looks down then back at Julia, whose still laughing. "So, how are you and josh doing, after you, the thing that happened a week ago?"

Julia sighs, "I mean, we're okay, I guess." She pauses, "We got into a fight on Monday. He was saying stuff about how I still love you and stuff. It just came out of no where."

"Well, do you still love me?" Nessa asks, still looking at Julia, who looks down.

"I mean, yeah. You broke my heart, cheated on me with someone who I thought was my friend,  Ness, of course I still have feelings for you. But I do love josh, and I can't hurt him." Julia sighs.

"I can't just sit here and pretend, Jules. I love you. I do. And I'd do anything just to kiss you again." Nessa says, making Julia's eyes go wide.

"You would?" Julia asked, Nessa modded, putting a hand on Julia's knee, "I would."

Nessa shifts closer to Julia, but Julia doesn't move. Nessa puts her hand on Julia's cheek, tucking some of her hair strands away.

Nessa leans closer, and julia still stays put, she just stares at her.

Nessa presses her lips on Julia. Surprisingly, julia let's it happen, and kisses back.

Julia had pushed back, quickly jumping off the couch and onto her feet. "No, we can't do this."

Nessa puts her head in her hands, "I know, I'm sorry."

"Why would you do that Ness?" Julia asks, "We're in relationships with people! And we practically just cheated on them without them knowing."

"I know! I know! I just did it okay? I just wanted to kiss you." Nessa says, as she grabs her bag, "I'm gonna go. I'll talk to you later."

When nessa walks out the door, julia rushes to lock it.

She walks to her room, plopping herself on the bed, groaning.

"Ugh! Why do I do this to myself?"

                                        [<3]

WE SPEAK,,
🤫
some of y'all may have
not liked what you just read,
but..
it was gonna happen
sooner or later!
hope you guys enjoyed this one.
love you all. <33
also sorry this chapters
a little short