025

"Baby baby baby ohh"♡︎❥
☻︎𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟 𝕓𝕚𝕖𝕓𝕖𝕣

                             NARRATIVE

"IM here!" Nessa shouted from the front door while locking it, Amelie looked to see Nessa walking into Julia's living room in her apartment.  

"well now that she's here, I'm gonna leave you two to talk." Amelie spike, pulling Nessa to the kitchen for a minute. 

"Ness, she thinks she's not good enough for me, you, and our friends because of what josh said." Amelie said while looking at Nessa.

Nessa only nodded and hugged Amelie thanking her for being here for Julia while she was at sway dealing with the situation there.

after that, Amelie grabbed her bag, keys, and phone, saying bye and walking out Julia's apartment.

Nessa Locked the door, and walked into the living room seeing Julia asleep, she smiled at the sight of her girlfriend sleeping.

Luckily, Nessa brought extra clothing like she always does if she were to ever sleepover at Julia's, which she did.

Nessa brought out a blanket from Julia's room, covering julia with it, lightly kissing Julia's forehead,  turned off the lights, closed the curtains, made sure the door was locked, and walked into Julia's room, flopping on the bed, falling asleep.

THE NEXT MORNING

8:55 AM

The next morning Julia woke up, seeing herself covered in a blanket, lying on the couch. She realized that yesterday Amelie left, and Nessa was supposed to be here, little did she know, Nessa was sleeping in her room.

Julia thought Nessa never showed, but when she walked into her room, she saw Nessa asleep on her bed, Julia walked over to the empty side of the bed and fell back asleep, knowing that Nessa was right there if anything would happen.

As Julia was sleeping she was having dreams about her father in her past life.

BACK TO WHEN JULIA WAS
10 YEARS OLD.

Julia was sitting on her dining table doing homework she hadn't finished at school.

As she was doing her work, her mother had walked in, julia got up from her seat, and walked to the front door where her mother was.

When julia got to the front door, she saw her mother on her knees, with her head in her hands, julia was confused why her mother was crying, so she ran up to her mom, kneeling infront of her.

"Mommy?" julia spoke with sympathetic eyes, her mother looked up at her, julai was shocked seeing her mother cry, she hadn't seen her mother cry in years.

"your fathers gone lia" julias mother, vanessa, answered.

"what do you mean he's gone mom?" julia could only think the worst, did her father leave when he said he wasn't going to?

"He left us julia."  vanessa slightly yelled a bit,
Julia just looked at her mom, not saying nothing in response, instead she ran up the stairs to her bedroom, locking the door, ignoring her mothers calls for her to stop.

Julia slid down on the door, bringing her knees to her chest, crying so hard she had gotten a headache.

END OF FLASHBACK

PRESENT TIME.

Julia gasped jumping up from her sleep, holding her chest, realizing it was just a dream.

She looked to her left to see Nessa still sleeping, a sigh of relief escaped her mouth because she didn't want to wake her up.

It was now 9:17 am and Nessa was still asleep, while Julia was out in her living room drinking her coffee that she made a while ago.

She was thinking about the dream she had, remembering that exact day. She never came out of her room that day, that was her way of grieving now that her father had left them for someone else, leaving them behind.

The amount of hatred built up inside of Julia for him was unbelievable. She hated him after what he did and she could never forgive him.

He left her when she needed him and he didn't get that, he thought by leaving was a good thing so he could be with a girl that lived in Florida, and they lived in Toronto.

She was only 10 years old when he left to Florida, and she was in Toronto, and she never heard or saw him again.

She was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard Nessa talking.

"Jules? Babe? Are you okay?" Nessa spoke softly, Julia smiled " yeah I'm okay, just thinking" Nessa nodded "well what were you thinking about?" Nessa said while grabbing the coffee Julia made her and making her way to sit beside Julia.

"My father." Julia said in a stern voice, with a slight tint of anger in it. Nessa just nodded, knowing Julia didn't want to talk about it, which was fine with her because she knew Julia was sensitive to the topic.

With that they just turned on the tv and started watching "the vampire diaries" together.

WE SPEAK,,
hi guys!! I wanted to say thank you for all the reads and votes!! I love you all :)