050

"𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚘𝚑𝚑"♡︎❥
☻︎𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟 𝕓𝕚𝕖𝕓𝕖𝕣

𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘, 𝗠𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗚𝗘𝗦, 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠
𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠

[<3]

JULIA LIES ON HER BED, WITH HER EYES CLOSED, AS SHE thinks. She felt guilty for not telling josh. And she knows if paparazzi caught a picture of her in nessa's car, she would totally be screwed.

"Hey, you good?" Julia gasps as she opens her eyes, she forgot she was on the phone with Amelie and Nailea, she shakes her head, "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. I was just thinking."

Nailea raises her brow, "About?" Julia looks at both her best friends through her laptop screen, "Josh."

Amelie and Nailea stay silent, implying for julia continue. She huffs, "I just feel guilty, you know? Like, what if paparazzi found a way to get a picture of me in nessa's car from a different angle."

Amelie sighs, "Tell him. Maybe then you'll be able to—" Amelie gets cut off by a sudden ding, coming from Julia's phone.

"Nessa's asking to call." Julia tells the two, who nod, So add her to our call."

Julia clicks on nessa's name, adding her to the call. Two seconds later, nessa picks up.

"Okay." Nessa breathes out, "We got a big problem."

Julia and Amelie furrow their brows, "What do you mean?" Julia asks.

Nessa huffs, "They posted a picture of us Jules."

Amelie's eyes widen, "How the fuck did they get a picture? Jules said she put on your hoodie to hide herself."

Nessa nods, "She did, but as we drove off, she started taking off my hoodie and they caught her and took at picture."

Nailea scoffs, "Paparazzi is so fucking nosy I can't fuckig stand them sometimes." Amelie and Nessa nod in agreement.

Julia runs her hands through her hair, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" Julia yells, as she starts to pace.

"Jules, calm down Beb." Amelie says.

"Amelie, I can't calm down! What if josh see's—" julia gets cut off by josh calling.

"Josh is calling, I'll text you guys later." Julia informs the three, who nod and wave.

She answers the call, coming face to face with a hurt Josh.

"You wanna tell me something?" Josh asks, as he looks at Julia, who has guilt shown all over her face.

"Josh, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry. I was gonna tell you, but I didn't want you to get mad." Julia said, as she looks through her laptop at josh.

He sighs, "Jules, you could've told me that you wanted to befriend Nessa."

Julia puts her hands on her face, "I know, I'm sorry." She sighs, "I just thought you'd be disappointed in me for hanging out with her again."

"It's fine baby. I gotta go, my moms calling me, but I'll talk to you later." Josh tells julia with a soft smile.

"Okay, I love you." Julia makes a heart with her hands, "And tell your fam I can't wait to meet them in person in two months."