023

"Baby baby baby ohh"♡︎❥
☻︎𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟 𝕓𝕚𝕖𝕓𝕖𝕣

NARRATIVE , TIKTOK, MESSAGES

2 days after sway.

12:30 pm

IT was two days after sway since Nessa and Julia we're together. Julia dropped Nessa off at her apartment, and Julia drove to her apartment.

obviously they FaceTimed the whole day after, but today was different.

Nessa wasn't answering Julia's calls or texts which was weird to Julia because she'd usually answer a couple minutes after.

6:12 pm

hours later julia still never got a reply from Nessa.

but Jules was getting tagged in videos multiple times on tiktok by random people. But she soon realized that they were tagging her in a video from Nessas account.

 But she soon realized that they were tagging her in a video from Nessas account

1.4M likes

                                                 634K comments

                                                         2.6K shares

NESSABARRETT.
the boy @joshrichards

COMMENTS.

USER- @JULESTOK 👀

JULESSASHIP- am I seeing correctly?
^ JULESXNESSASTAN- you are trust me.

USERNAME- @JULESTOK 👁👄👁

AMELIEZILBER- erm hold up ima get my glasses🤓
^JULESSASHIP- BAHAHA

JULIAXOXO- I'm must not be seeing correctly.

JULESTOK- okay...
^JULESSASHIP- awe I feel bad rn :(

BRYCEHALL- okay ima just head out 🏃🏻‍♂️

ADDISONRE- 🕳🚶🏼‍♀️

USER- their comments I can't😭🤚

VHACKERR- oh dang.

JOSHRICHARDS- cool

COMMENTS LIMITED

ONCE Julia saw the video she was out of it, going to all these different scenarios about josh and Nessa being together.

she wanted to deeply cry but she kept it together. That's until she got a text.

NESS🖤 MESSAGED YOU

NESS🖤
Jules.

JULES💓
Ness.

NESS🖤
I'm coming over.

JULES💓
Okay?
READ AT 7:25 pm

just 10 minutes after Nessa said she was coming over, she was here.

Julia didn't need to open the door since nessa had a key already.

when Julia heard the door lock she sighed.

"you're here." Julia spoke in a bitter tone "I'm here" nessa said quietly, Julia turned around to see Nessa standing and staring at her.

"are you gonna stare or are you gonna explain?" Julia spate at Nessa.

"okay i know that you're angry at me right now but, I was with josh cause he was comforting me." Nessa said slowly. When Julia heard that she freaked out.

"oh really? So you're telling me that YOU called josh to come over and comfort you over your own fucking girlfriend?!" Julia yelled but held a straight face the entire time she spoke.

"I'm sorry" nessa quietly spoke tears filling in her eyes. "Really?! You're sorry? I-I've been trying to be the best girlfriend you could ev-ever have and you wanna say you're sorry? Unbelievable" Julia spoke, tears dripping from her eyes to her cheek.

"I'm unbelievable? now that's bullshit." Nessa spate " hows that bullshit? Tell me because if I were in your shoes you'd be the first person I'd call if I needed comfort cause you're my girlfriend!" Julia yelled at Nessa.

"you know, maybe josh was right." Nessa looked at Julia, "right about what exactly" Julia was curious on what josh had said to Nessa.

"maybe it was a bad idea to get into a relationship with you.." Nessa spoke quietly.

"get out." Julia spoke and looked at nessa,
"Jul-" Julia put her hand " no, I need time to myself right now. I want you to leave, it doesn't been we're breaking up, I just need time alone." Julia looked down and closed her eyes, "okay. I love you" nessa said with tears in her eyes, "I love you too" Julia said back.

and with that, Nessa was gone.

Julia was mad.

Julia sat on her bed thinking about what josh said to Nessa, So she was gonna warn one of the boys that she was coming tomorrow.

                            JADEN<3

                                                        JULES💓
hey j do you mind
if I come over tmr?

JADEN<3
no not at all Jules

JULES💓
Okay ill see u tmr

JADEN<3
Cya <3
READ AT 9:12 PM

SPEAK,,
hey guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter, i also changed julia's contact name! But anyways hope you had an amazing day today, and if you didnt then i hope tmr will be a better day for you <3