005

"Baby baby baby ohh"♡︎❥
☻︎𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟 𝕓𝕚𝕖𝕓𝕖𝕣

NARRATIVE

THE NEXT MORNING

9:30 AM

JULIA was peacefully sleeping, until she was added to a call with addison and mads. " hey baby!" addison sounded happy to see one of her best friends.

"Hi" jules was rubbing her eyes to wake herself up. "so we know you havent been in the best place rn after what happened, but we and the rest are going BOA tonight and we all want you to come."

Addison pouted. She knew that jules wasnt gonna say no to the pouty face. "Yea i guess i could come with you guys." mads and addi started jumping up and down knowing that jules was just looking at thsm through her laptop really weirdly.

Once jules and the girls got off facetime,
Jules decided to clean her apartment because it was a mess.

Jules finished cleaning, and only had the dishes left. Jules was a train wreck since the last time she had seen both josh and ness.

She hadn't gone to sway in 4 days, which was a surprise to everyone, because Jules was always there.

But Jules felt like she needed this night with her friends, and she wasn't gonna let anyone ruin that even if josh and nessa were gonna be there.

7:30 pm

Jules was almost finished getting ready, finishing up her hair when she heard a knock on the door, " COMING!" Jules yelled from her bathroom. " bitch, hurry up." Jules laughed knowing that was Larray probably with Addison.

Jules made it to the door, opening it for them. "About time luv" Addison smiled seeing how beautiful her best friend looked.

Once Jules finished getting ready, her, Larray, and Addi headed to addisons Jeep. They met up with the boys and the rest of the girls.

They got to their seats, Jules sat in between Jaden and Bryce with Amelie in front of her.
Jules was looking around to see if everyone was here but didn't see the two people that were also supposed to be here.

"Hey uh bryce, where's those two?" Jules whispered to Bryce pointing at the two seats that were empty, "they're coming" Bryce said simply, Jules just nodded putting her head on Bryce's shoulder.

Twenty minutes pass by and ness and josh join the group for dinner. They had all finished their food, Jules glanced over at Nessa to see her taking pictures with josh.

Jules was still looking at them until she saw them kiss, her heart shattered right there. Tear drops fell one by one. Amelie looked at Jules seeing her with her head down and hands in her face.

So Amelie got up from her seat beside Blake and walked all the way around to HER best friend and got her up.

Amelie took Jules out of the restaurant with everyone asking her what happened to Jules and bla bla bla.

Amelie look at nessa and josh giving them the most unforgettable death stare and Nessa looking at her with pleading eyes wanting to know if Jules was crying about her or not.

After getting all the girls to calm down Jules, Amelie went inside to get Blake so he could drive her and Jules to her apartment.

Once they got there Amelie said bye to Blake and herself and Jules got ready for bed and fell asleep.

WE SPEAK,,
Hello my Bebes! Hope you enjoy this chapter💓💞