035

"𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚘𝚑𝚑"♡︎❥
☻︎𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟 𝕓𝕚𝕖𝕓𝕖𝕣

NARRATIVE, MESSAGES

[The date]

JULIA WOKE UP AT 6:30 am in the morning, which was very, very rare for her.

She only woke up this early because today was the big day. She and josh would be going on their date.

She developed something for josh over the past week or two.

She thought, if nessa could move on so fast, actually really fast, why couldn't she??

But at the same time she didn't want josh to feel like a rebound, and she planned on telling him that.

7:45 pm

JULIA THOUGHT IT WOULD be best to get ready now, since josh was coming to pick her up in one hour.

Julia decided to go for a nice, casual outfit.

She wore a black ruffle crop top, blue jeans with a clear belt, her white air forces, and her hair in a pony tail with two strands of hair out in the front.

As she was doing her makeup, she decided to finish the episode she was on of 'the originals'.

30 MINUTES LATER

It had been 30 minutes after Julia finished getting ready, all she had to do was wait for josh to text her.

She wasn't gonna deny that she was nervous, 'cause she was.

She eventually calmed herself down, and just sat on her couch until josh texted.

Five minutes past, and josh texted Julia saying that he was downstairs.

Julia grabbed her wallet, turned off her lights, walked out her door and locked it.

Once she got downstairs she walked up to joshs car, knocking on the window, he looked over to see her standing there.

He unlocked the door, smiling as she got in.

"hi" Julia said, smiling softly.

"hey" josh replied, smiling back.

"You look beautiful, Jules" josh said, looking at Julia, she blushed a little.

"Thank you" she said.

After their little greeting, josh started the car and drove to Sattle ranch.

20 MINUTES LATER

When they made it to sattle ranch, they sat down at a table and waited for their waitress to come by and serve them.

As they waited they talked and had a laugh. They kept their masks on until their food came.

Once they finished their food, they put their masks back on, paid, and left sattle ranch.

As they were walking back to the car, Julia noticed that the Hollywood fix guy was walking up to them.

Julia nudged josh with her elbow, and he looked at her, confused why she nudged him so hard.

Julia rolled her eyes and motioned her head toward the guy coming up to them.

Josh realized that Julia was shaking a little, so he intertwined their fingers, feeling her shakiness calm down.

"Hey guys" the holly wood fix guy said, pointing the camera at the two.