027

"Baby baby baby ohh"♡︎❥
☻︎𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟 𝕓𝕚𝕖𝕓𝕖𝕣

                              NARRATIVE

IT HAD BEEN two weeks since "la di die" was released and there was a lot of drama going down between Nessa, Jaden, and Mads.

But Mads had now brought Julia into the problem, as well as josh.

Today Julia was joining Josh and Dave Portnoy on the BFFs podcast to talk about the situation.

AT SWAY.

"Ok so, we're here with Josh and our guest Julia Simmons!" Dave spoke while clapping his hands.

Julia waved at the camera, smiling. She was sitting beside Josh with headphones on so she could here Dave.

"We have an emergency podcast right now. The drama between Nessa, Jaden, And Mads, and now I'm assuming you guys are apart of it too??" Dave questioned.

"we are, and I don't know why the fuck we are." Josh spoke while Julia nodded in agreement.

"How did this shit go down?" Dave asked, Josh looked at Julia so she could answer.

"well, honestly I don't even think we know." Julia said shaking her head.

"honestly I remember that morning being blown up by Mads, and I thought like bro what the fuck because it was weird of her to text me, but she was like I really need to talk to you and bla bla bla." Josh said.

"Yea like I got a text and I just sat there on my kitchen counter thinking ' is Mads okay or something?'" Julia said with her hands in the air.

"so she texted both of you about what was happening?" Dave spoke, Josh and Julia nodding.

"Yeah so uh, I replied with ' you know it's kinda Sus you're texting me' because me and Mads aren't like how me and Jules are, you know?" Josh spoke. Dave nodded.

"What about you Jules, how'd you reply?" Dave asked Julia.

"So she basically told me that Nessa was cheating on me with Jaden, but I said she's been with me this entire week so how was she ever with him." Julia responded.

"Then she texted me and said ' i need to call you so I can tell you' I replied back with ' then I guess ill never know what's going down' because I didn't want to call her and it would be real fucking weird." Josh said after Julia.

"Holy fuck." Dave spoke with wide eyes.

"right? But it's like you don't know who to actually believe because, you have your girlfriend and one of your bestfriends and like you wanna believe them but then you have Mads that's trying to stir up something that may not be true." Julia said while Josh nodded.

"Were you and Mads ever close at all?" Dave asked Julia.

"Well yeah we were when I first came to LA and we've been pretty close but she fucking unfollowed me and who the fuck knows why."
Julia spoke shaking her head.

1 HOUR AFTER BFFs PODCAST.

IT WAS ONLY five o'clock and Julia was sitting on her couch alone. Nessa would have been here but she was at the studio.

Julia was watching 'the originals' but she wanted to talk to someone so she decided she would go live.

DURING THE LIVE

"hi guys!" Julia spoke while waving at the camera.

"how are you guys?" Julia asked.

@USER- SHES WATCHING THE ORIGINALS!

@TVDXOX- OUH YES

Julia laughed, "yes I'm watching the originals"

a scene of elijah popped up and Julia was drooling over him.

" y'all- can we talk about how FINE Elijah mikaelson is? Because ZOO WEE that man is so hot I can't." Julia said while covering her mouth.

@USERNAME- LMAOOO

@JULESSASHIP- she ain't wrong abt that.

@USER- LMAO THIS IS WHY I LOVE YOU

"okay I'll talk to you guys later bye bye bebes!"
Julia waved at the camera, ending the live.

WE SPEAK,,
ok so before someone comes at me, I want to say that at the beginning, where I put the podcast I was taking some of the stuff that josh and Dave said abt the situation. No hate towards any of them, even Mads.
<3