031

"𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚘𝚑𝚑"♡︎❥
☻︎𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟 𝕓𝕚𝕖𝕓𝕖𝕣

                    NARRATIVE, TIKTOK

IT HAD BEEN A FEW days after Nessa and Julia's breakup, and they haven't talked since.

Jaden tried calling Julia, but was always ignored. There were pictures of Jaden and Nessa together, Jaden wearing Nessa's shorts, the ones Julia used to wear.

Josh was practically staying with Julia because he didn't really feel comfortable to face Jaden, because Jadens also with his ex-girlfriend.

But today, Julia and Josh we're going to sway to grab some of Joshs things.

Not everything, but enough to last him a while. They all ready informed the boys that they were coming.

They got into Joshs car and left.

AT SWAY

When they arrived at sway, they asked Bryce to open the gate for them.

They parked the car and walked up to the front door, being greeted by Bryce, Noah, Blake, Amelie, Griffin, and Kio.

Amelie walked straight up to Julia and held her bestfriend in her arms. Julia was happy to see her bestfriend, because she hadn't seen her in weeks.

After their little reunion, Julia went to hug the rest of the boys while Amelie hugged Josh.

They all walked over to the couch, laughing and talking, when Blake remembered who else was in the house.

"Uh guys" Blake spoke causing everyone to look at him.

"Nessa and Jaden are in his room." Blake said, giving Julia a sympathetic smile, Julia returning the smile.

Hours past and most of the boys left. Bryce went to train for his boxing match, Noah went to Dixie's, Griffin and Kio went to walk around LA.

So it was only Julia, Amelie, Josh, and Blake upstairs with Nessa and Jaden downstairs.

Amelie heard footsteps and told Blake, Blake's eyes moving to the stairs that go down to the basement, where the footsteps were coming from.  

Knowing who it was, Blake and Josh, along with Amelie and Julia, walked to the stairs, heading up to Blake's room.

They ran up the stairs so they wouldn't get caught and would have to have a awkward encounter with Nessa and Jaden.

They made it to Blake's bedroom in time, a sigh of relief left Julia's mouth.

Amelie told Julia and Josh that her and Blake were going on a boat ride, and asked them to come with, which Blake was totally fine with.

Josh and Julia agreed to tag along with the couple. They said they would meet each other at Julia's apartment.

Josh and Julia already went to grab some of Joshs stuff. As the walked back up the stairs, they saw Nessa and Jaden walking to the stairs.

Julia and Nessa made brief eye contact, but was cut off by Julia looking away.

Josh grabbed Julia's hand and moved past them, only to be stopped by Jadens voice.

"What so you guys are together now?" Julia spun of her feet, now facing the new couple.

"Why would you care if we were huh?" Julia spoke with a stern voice, squinting her eyes at them.

Turning on her feet, Julia walked out with Josh, leaving the new couple confused.