"Did you have sex?"

Scarlett mom x daughter 16

I was just on my bed, texting my friends when i heard the front door open. "Hunny, im home" my mom yelled. I ran downstairs to meet my mom.

*3 hours earlier*
Scarlett's POV
"Ah common Scar, she is 16. I think she did it" Renner commented. "But with who?" Evans questioned. "Maybe that kid from down the street" Robert said. "Whats his name..." he added. "Roy?" I asked. "Yeah! Him!"

"No I don't think it was.. him" Lizzie said. Putting a hinting tone at the word 'him'.
"Why? What do you mean?" I ask. "Oh nothing" she says innocent. "Liz? Do you know something?" I ask her. "Well.. i just think that it may not have to be a 'him' if you know what i mean.." she says with a smile.

"A girl?" I ask. "Yes" i was silent. Not cuz i don't accept it, it was just a shock. "Scar?" Evans said, that got me out of my thoughts. "Hmm" i answered. "I think that you may need to just, talk to her" "yeah. I.. i will" i tell them.

We finish off work and i went home. With a pounding heart. I don't know why im nervous, but i am.
I got in the drive way and went to the front door. I opened it and yelled "hunny, im home" not a minute later i hear her running down the stairs to meet me.

"Hey, how was work" she asked as she gave me a hug. We walked to the couch and sat down. "It was good. Always fun to see the cast members" i smiled.

We discussed what we wanted for dinner and i was just stretching time. I really didn't want to have this conversation. After dinner I finally set my mind to it. "Y/n i need to ask you something" i told her, setting us down on the couch again. "O, okay"she stumbled.

I took a deep breath. "I hate to do this, but i have to. Did you.. do 'it'?"

Y/n POV
Her question caught me off guard. Why would she ask that. "What?" I asked. Not knowing what she means. "You know. 'It' uh.. interaction with the other gender" "mom stop" i said. Putting my head in my hands. "Adult things. Y/n, did you have sex?" She asked.

"No! Mom, omg why would you ask me this?" I said. "Well, your 16! This is the age when you.. you know. Do things"

I looked at her. "Mom stop." "This isn't fun for either one of us" she said. "I told you no!" I yelled. "Well i just have to make sure!" She says, matching my tone.

We were both silent. "Have you ever thought of it?" She spoke. "Mom please, stop" i begged. "You didn't answer" "YES mom, okay. I have thought of it. But im not ready, and im definitely not ready to talk to you about this" i told her. "Okay, just. If you need to know something... you can ask me" she said.

"I think i can learn more from the internet, but.. thanks. I think"
It was silent again. The air was awkward, as neither of us wanted to say anything. "I have one more question" mom finally said. "Oh no" i whisper.

"Did you... do stuff.. with a girl?" She asked. The question caught me off guard. "What? I-i" i stuttered. "See! You did, didn't you!" She yelled. "What! No! How did you even know?"

"I didn't. Not for sure at least. But now i do" she smiled. "Okay.. how do you feel about that?" I asked. "Im cool with it. But honestly it shouldn't even matter what i think of it. It is your life and you can love whoever you wamt to" she said and pulled me in for a hug. "Can i ask you something now?" I ask my mom.

She pulls away from the hug "you just did, but go ahead" she smiled. "Can we please. Never. EVER. have this conversation again" I practically beg. She laughs "yes please"

I wanna thank everyone who wished me a happy vacation ❤️ how are you all doing?

*requests are open*