Sleepy

Fluff
Word count: 518
please give me request of what you want to read. (Can also be a bid smutty.. it will be my first time but i'll try if you want :) )

After a long day of work you came home to the apartment that your girlfriend Natasha owned. You were almost always there so you thought of it like it was your own home. You heard that Nat was in the shower. You put down your bag and lay down on the couch. With your feet you take off your shoes, and your entire body fills the couch. You were just scrolling on your phone when you felt your eyes becoming to feel really heavy. You tried your best to stay awake, but it didn't work. Not 10 minutes later, you were asleep.

About 15 minutes after you slept Nat came out of the bathroom. She looked over to the bag that just stoot there in the middle of the room. A smile appeared on her face when she saw you sleeping on her couch. She walked up to you and bend down to her knees and gave you a soft kiss on your forehead. "Your adorable" she whispered to you and she placed a kiss on your nose. You didn't really wake up, but you smiled at her, still almost asleep.

About halve an hour later you feel a warm hand, gently stroking your face "sweetie, dinner is ready. You need to eat something, it will give you energy again" you open your eyes and smile at her. You nod and stretch out then walk over to the table. "How come that your so tired hun?" Nat asked you. You look at her and say "eh, i don't know. Just a long day at work" she gave you a warm smile.

After dinner you wanted to clean up, but Nat didn't want you to "what are you doing?" She asked you while you took the plates to the kitchen. "Just cleaning up" you say with a bid of confusion. "No no no, you, go to the couch and rest, i'll clean up" "but you already cooked and i-..." she hushed you down "hsss. Go"  you walked over to her, took her hand, gave it a kiss and walked over to the couch.
After about 10 minutes she was done with the cleaning and sat down next to you. You snuggled up to her and you decided to watch a movie together. You felt yourself drifting off to sleep again and Nat saw. She gave you a kiss on your forehead and picked you up "lets go sleepyhead, i'll take you to bed" you put your arms around her neck as she walked over to the bedroom. She helped you with your pyjama and she covered you up with the blanked. She was about to walk out when you grabbed her hand and stopped her "wait.. can you stay" a wide smile appeared on her face as she got in bed with you. You snuggled up against her again and you laid your head down on her chest.
You fell asleep on the sound of her heartbeat and te last thing you heard was "good night hun, i love you"
You whispered "i love you too" before falling asleep.