A month in Paris

I was working on some SHIELD stuff when i heard a knock on my door. A smile grew on my face when i went to open the door. "Ah, if it isn't my favorite red head" i commented. She smirked "how many do you know?"

I wasn't prepared for that answer, so i counted in my head "2, no wait.. 3. Yeah 3" she gave me a nod and she walked into the apartment. I closed the door and got back to my laptop and the files i was working on. "What yah doing?" She asked. "Just something for SHIELD" i said not looking up. "Need help?" She asked, sitting down next to me. A bid too close for helping with work.

Nat and i have been best friends forever and i also have had a crush on her forever. "Nah, just... a lot of paperwork" i sighted. She took the papers out of my hands "uh hey?!" I gave her a confused look. She gave me a glare and i threw my hand up in defense. "We are going to watch a movie" she smiled and leaned over to grap the tv remote. She leaned over my lap, making me blush a little.

"What are we going to watch?" I ask her. "What about, another one of your 'favorite red head'" she said, mimicking my voice. I looked confused she shook her head in disappointment. "Julia Roberts.. Pretty woman?" "Aaah!"

While we were watching the movie i couldn't help but stare at Natasha a few times. I think she didn't notice, but i also think she stared a few times herself. After about an hour in, she rested her head in the crook of my neck. And eventually her hand rested on my thigh. I pretended not to notice, but my stomach filled itself with the feeling of butterflies flying around in it.

After the movie was done i noticed Nat fell asleep on me. I didn't wanna wake her, so i tried my absolute best to get out of her grip as quiet as possible. Once i got out, i put a blanket on top of her and gave her a small kiss on her forehead. I got to the bathroom and got ready for bed.

The next morning i woke up, out some clothes on and got to the living room "hey, goodmorning" i said with my sleepy voice. "Morning dummy" she quoted. "Why am i a dummy?" I asked, fake pouting. "Because your friends with me" she smiled. "Aren't you calling yourself a dummy now?" I asked. She thought about it and playfully hit herself on the head.

Nat made us breakfast and while we where eating i got a message from Fury.
'Y/n where are you on the mission files? We need the info ASAP'

"Ugh" i sighted. Turning my phone of "whats wrong?" Nat asked. "Nothing" i said, hoping she would drop it, but knowing Nat, she wouldn't. She just furrowed her eyebrows and i began talking "just Nick is bugging me with the mission files" i said with annoyance. "Just leave him to me" she said, stuffing her mouth with food. "You sure?" "Yeah,i made you watch a movie. Its my fault he's bugging you. Leave it to me" i smiled "hmmkay"

Next day
I got called into Nick's office. To mu surprise, Nat was also there. "Ah, y/n. Good that you could make it. Thank you for the mission files information" i was about to say something but i saw Nat smirking in the corner of my eye. Of course she finished it. "And about the mission. I want you two to go on it. See it as a gift. Your going to spent a month in Paris"

Both of our eyes widened. "A whole month?!" I stated exited. "Yes. You have the first two weeks for vacation. Then i want you to get a secret weapon from an abandoned building. It will probably take a few days to figure out where it is. And if you have time over, you can come home or spent the rest of your days also in Paris. Everything is paid for. You both just make sure we get the weapon. You'll leave tomorrow so get to packing"

"Of course, sir. Thank you" Nat said. I just smiled with my mouth open. Still surprised.

We both walked out. "Oh my god. A whole month. In PARIS!!"i exclaimed again. Im gonna spend a whole month with Nat in Paris.