"How were the stars?"

You and Natasha owned an apartment together. It was pretty big. 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a huge kitchen and a really big living area. You and Natasha had little arguments often. But sometimes it would go so far that one of you ends up walking away to clear their head.

This time, it was you.

"How can you even say that to me?!" Natasha yelled at you with her arms crossed. "Why? Because it's true?!" You yell back. "Y/n, I didn't kiss her!" She snapped. "I. Know. What. I. Saw" i snapped back.
She stepped closer to me and threw her hands in the air.

I flinched when her hands went up. I closed my eyes and put my hands up in surrender or defense. She looked shocked and concerned "Y/n?" She asked me. "I.. uh." She stepped forward and tried to take my hand. I stepped back. "I.. i need to go" i told her. I grabbed my jacket and my keys and went to the door. As i stepped out i heard her say "be careful" very quiet.

This happened a lot. Every time an argument gets hard between us, i end up getting in my car. I hate arguments and especially with Natasha. I love her, I don't wanna fight with her.

I got in my car and began to cry. "Why did i flinch?" I think to myself. Its not like she has ever been physical with me, or ever will.

I drove away, trying to clear my head. The streets were silent, no one was out. I looked at the clock. 11:51Pm.
I found myself driving for over an hour. I drove to my secret hide out spot, got out of the car and watched the stars. They calmed me. They're just shimmering in the sky.

Eventually i got back in the car. I drove back to the apartment, i looked at the clock again 1:37Am. "Nat must be asleep by now" i mutter as i got out of the car. With heavy feet i walk to the stairs. Each step feeling a bid worse than the one before. I hoped she was asleep so we wouldn't have to talk about why i flinched. Cause honestly, I didn't even know why.

I open de door as quietly as possible and got in. There was still some light burning, but she wasn't there. In fact, she was asleep on the couch. Her shirt was stained with tears and her cheeks were red and her nose puffy. She had been crying herself to sleep.

The couch was big enough for the two of us to cuddle on it. I got under her arms and put them around me. I wasn't facing her, cause i knew that if i did, i would start crying. "I love you" i mumbled, trying not to wake her. But it did. She hugged me tightly. This time i turned around, not caring if i was gonna cry or not.

"How were the stars?" She asked me. It brought a soft smile on my face. "Calming" i told her. "But i prefer laying in your arms" she smiled back at me. After a moment of silence she spoke up again "y/n.. i-" i cut her off before she could finish "don't, please. I don't know what happened. It just.... did" she placed a small kiss on my lips.

"So you've never.. been hit before?" She asked me. "No, i promise" now i was the one who placed a kiss on her lips. "I love you" she said as she laid her head in the crook of my neck. "I love you too, so much" i kissed her forehead.

"Can we lay here forever?" She asked me. I smiled "I don't know about forever, but right now, im not going anywhere"

After that a moment of silence fell. You realized how lucky you are to have her. To love her. To be loved back by her. You never wanted this to end.

"I didn't kiss her, i whispered something in her ear" she told me. "What did you whisper?" I asked resting my head on hers. "I told her that you were already taken, and that she had to go through me to get to you"

"I love you"
"I love you too"

Well, what yah think of this. Its a bid shorter, but eh.

Comment what you think of it :)