A month in paris (P2)

We both started packing our things. On the phone with each other to match outfits. Natasha lives in the Avengers compound and i live in an apartment not too far away.  We spent the entire evening calling and packing our things. We didn't pack our entire suitcase, cause we want to go shopping in Paris, and well,  we need the room in the suitcase for the new things we buy.

We ended up watching a movie, still on the phone. We facetimed the entire time. Of course i stared at her instead of actually watching the movie. When she looked at me i looked away of course, hearing her chuckle. We fell asleep and the next morning i jumped when i heard her say "good morning" in her raspy morning voice.

I looked around me to find her, but i remembered that we must have still been on the phone. "Where even are you" i asked, also with my raspy morning voice. "Im a ghost" she said, i could practically hear her smirk. "Uhu"

I found her behind my cushion "hello you" i said. "Hi" she smiled. "How did my battery not die?" I mutter under my breath. "You plugged it in last night" she said, walking to the bathroom and going to change. "Oh, well im gonna change now, see you in a bid" "see yah" she said, as she ended the call.

I got a quick shower. After that i put some clothes on and very light make up. I got my suitcase in the car and drove to the compound. I told Nat i'd pick her up on my way to the airport.

About 7 minutes later i arrived and i honked.. 5 times. And honked again, and again, and again. I saw her walking towards me with embarrassment and a smile. She put her suitcase in the car and opened my door. "Shoo" she said, signaling me to get out. I gave her a confusing look. "Im driving" she told me, i wasn't going to argue. I got out and into the passenger seat.

We put on a playlist and were singing along all the songs that came up. It was a long drive since we took the tourist route. Eventually she rested her hand on my thigh. i tensed but quickly loosened. I pretended not to notice, but for the rest of the ride my eyes would be focusing on her hand. She also started to rub her thumb a little. My face was definitely red now.

We got to the airport, checked in and eventually got on the plane. It was a 7 hour flight so we had quiet some time. Of course i fell asleep. On her shoulder. She gently woke me when the flight was almost over.

We got out and took our suitcase. And got in the car that Fury got us. I walked over to the driver seat, got one look from Nat, and got back to the passenger seat. She chuckled proudly. The suitcases were in the car and we were off to drive.

We were both pretty tired and wanted to get to the hotel quickly. That didn't go as planned. We got lost multiple times, but after some time we made it. We checked in and got our key. We looked for the room and when we finally got there we ran to the bed. Both just letting ourself fall onto the mattress.

Of course there was only one bed. We have been best friends for ever so neither of us said anything about it. We've had countless of sleepovers before. But since i got feelings for her, and have to spend the next month with her in the same bed... this is going to be interesting.

"Wanna go get a drink after we unpack?" She asked, already starting to unpack. "That's why we got the credit card from Fury right?" I said smirking.

Her eyes widened and her lips turned into a grin "you didn't" she said. Proud. "Oh, but i did" i said knowing we are going to enjoy this vacation a little more now that we have a credit card 'for emergency's only'.

After a small hour we sat down on a terrace. We ordered our drinks and chatted away.

Night came upon us and we went to the beach to watch the starry night. We laid down on the warm sand and stared into the sky. Her hand brushed against mine and i turned to look at her. She turned to look at me and we locked eyes. Both of our eyes flickering from our lips to our eyes. My breath became heavier and my lips parted a bid. Still locking eyes.

After some time she leaned in and captured our lips together. I was a bid tensed at the sudden touch, but not a second later i got into it. She quickly pulled away waiting for my reaction. When i didn't say anything she got nervous. "I.. im s.. sorry i shouldn't have do-" i quickly cut her off by smashing our lips back together again.

It started as a sweet kiss, but soon turned into a much more needed kiss. We were still laying on the sand. I went to hang over her but she pushed me down again and got on top of me. Never breaking the kiss.

When we realized we were in public we turned it down a bid. When she pulled away for air she put our foreheads together.

"You have no idea, how long i wanted to do this" she said out of breath.
"You have the whole month to do so" i smiled.

"And after that?" She asked. Looking in my eyes again.
"And after that" i just said.

This month is gonna be interesting.

Sorry for no updates! I was away with my grandma :)

But here is a part 2! Hope this is okay, i will probably do a P3 if you like this :)

Requests are open.