Telling her

Fluff
Word count: 1156

I hope that you enjoy these stories!!
Requests are helpful!

You were just finishing up some of the work you had left when Natasha yelled your name from out the kitchen "Y/N" "YES" you yell back. "WANNA HELP ME COOK DINNER?" "SURE I'LL BE RIGHT DOWN"  you've had a big crush on her for a long time, but you didn't have the courage to tell her, or to even tell her that you are into girls. You closed your laptop, put an oversized hoodie on, and walked down to the kitchen. "So what are we making?" You ask her while you go wash your hands. "Well i was thinking.." she turns around to see you "..hey, is that my hoodie?" You start to blush when you see that is is indeed her hoodie, how did it even end up in your closet? "Uh, oh, i didn't see it, i'll go change" she looks at you with a smile "no, keep it on" "you sure?" She looks back to what she was doing and says "yeah, it looks better on you anyway"

You start to blush as she says those words. There was a silence before you spoke up again "so.. what are we making?" "I was thinking.. home made pizza's?" She said while handing you some tomato's to cut. "Sounds great"
You both start cutting the vegetables and all the other food. There was music playing on the background and both of you were singing, talking and laughing with each other. After everything was finished Nat called everyone down while you set the table. After a few moments everyone came stumbling in the room. Everyone took a seat, we were seated with steve on your left and Natasha on your right. (Please just tell me you guys got that.. cause i chuckled at it)
Everyone was making their pizza the way they wanted. You all were just talking and laughing. You felt Natasha staring at you, so you went to meet here eyes and smile at her. You felt her leg, touching yours. It made you blush and smile.

After dinner Thor and Tony cleaned up, so you went to sit down on the couch. All of you wanted to watch a movie so everyone went to sit down. Natasha sat next to you. You all agreed to the movie 'Grease' and Tony started it. Since its a classic and you really like classics you know all the songs and there are parts of the movie that you can talk along too. You were some time into the movie, and the song 'hopelessly devoted' came along and Nat snuggled up to you. You were shocked but really happy. Her head rested in the crook of your neck, and you rested your head on top of hers.

Your still singing to every single song that comes up, and your dancing along carefully, because you don't want to bother Nat who is still laying in the crook of your neck.
After the movie was over you looked at Nat, and you saw that she was looking at you. You smiled back and told everyone "im going to call it a night, soooo, goodnight everyone" "im going too, good night" natasha said, and the two of you walked away together. You were nervous to say anything and when you got to your room you said "well, this is me, so... goodnight" you opened your door and went to go in, but she grabbed your hand and said "wait, uh.. do you maybe wanna go for a ride tomorrow?" you look her straight in the eyes and say "yes, i would really like that" she let go of your hand and you stepped in your room. You were so happy, did she just ask you on a date?

You changed into some pyjama's and got ready for bed.

—the next morning—
You woke up to Nat silently knocking on your door "good morning, y/n, i'll let you wake. Up, im just going to make some breakfast if you want some" your stretching out and with a sleepy voice you answer "i'll be right down"

You got down in your pyjama's and you saw Nat already dressed up. You blushed over the fact that you came down like this. You didn't even brush your teeth. "That's a cute pyjama" those words made you blush even more.

After breakfast you quickly showered and changed into a cute outfit. Natasha was already waiting in the car. When you walked over to the car she already opened your door for you "how polite" you say as you step in. Nat smiled.
You two just drove, listened to music and laughed together. After about an hour of driving you were thinking about telling her how you feel, i mean, she is flirting with you all the time.. right? You waited until the song was over. "Hey, uh.. nat i need to tell you something" "whats up, everything okay?" She answered, turning the music down a bid. "Yeah everything is fine, i just need to tell you something.. i eh.. no i- well i.." she stopped you "just tell me, i won't judge" she pulled the car over to the side, so you are standing still now. You took a deep breath "i like.. girls.. i like you, Natasha.. i really, really like you, and i don't know how you feel, and if you don't feel that way, then that is okay, and i hope that it doesn't break our friendship apart. And i just..." she stopped you by kissing your lips. You pull back out of shock "so you like me too?" She smiled and pulled you back in for a kiss. After she pulled away to catch breath se said "does that cover my answer" you smirk at her and say "i don't know, maybe if you try again. She smirked back and kissed you again "yeah it covers your answer"

3 months later
"NAT" you yelled. "OMG OMG, NATTT COME HERE" she rushed over to you, "y/n?! What happened are you okay?" You were standing on your desk. "THERE IS A SPIDER" you yelled at the top of your lungs. "Where?" She asked. "HOW DO YOU NOT SEE IT, IT IS HUGE" you pointed to the spider. "... im pretty sure, that it isn't even over a centimeter.." "OMG JUST GET IT AWAY" she laughed at how scared you were of the little spider. She grabbed it and threw it out the window. "Is it gone?" You asked, still standing on the desk. "Yes! Get down" she had her arms out and you jumped down, grabbing her hands. "Got i love you and your sillyness" she said while kissing your cheek. You look her in the eyes and say "you.. love me?" She stopped kissing and said "yeah.. i do.. i love you" a big smile appeared on your face as you said "i love you too, i love you Natasha"