"Wouldn't you rather fuck me?" She sent back, the provocation completely intentional.

"Are you serious? A fucking booty call? How old are you, five?"

Rolling her eyes, Joanna rested back against the bed, before typing a question."Do you want it to be one?" Another provocation and Joanna watched with a satisfied feeling in her stomach as the three little dots appeared, before they disappeared again, so she decided she would text him once again. Giving up on the conversation wasn't in Joanna's interest. 

"And you're painfully aware of my age, darling." She fired off, prompting a response that didn't take long to come.

"Once again, fuck you." was all Mark texted her. 

"Whatever, are you coming or not? I need help and all my friends love me too much to do what it takes." The younger Ferrari driver informed him, which Joanna knew would get the Aussie's attention. He was far too curious to not walk right into her trap. A few more texts and he would do whatever she wanted him to do. 

"Do what it takes? Are you asking me to kill you, darling?" Joanna smiled at that. She wanted to write something along the line 'not today, but will hold you to your offer some day' but in the end, she didn't. 

Knowing Mark as good as she did, Joanna knew that she had to be careful. If she overstretched the bow, Mark would drop her like a hot potato. She couldn't tease him without giving him at least something. 

"More like to keep my demons in check so I'm not a danger for myself or others."

After sending that text, Joanna had to wait so long,  she already thought Mark was ignoring her, but then she heard her phone vibrate on the duvet. 

"I hate you." That was all Mark texted her before the three little dots appeared again. "See you in five." Read the second message which caused Joanna to close the app, before putting the phone away. 

----------------

"You said in five. What took you so fucking long?" That was the first thing Joanna said as she opened the door due to Mark's knocking. Causing the Aussie to exhale slowly and in annoyance, he buried his hands in the pockets of his jeans. 

"I don't want to be here in the first place so be careful." He warned Joanna while closing the door behind him and following the Austrian into her bedroom. 

He watched as Joanna flopped down on her bed before his gaze drifted to the floor and the pills which were laying around, causing him to grimace. Mark knew Joanna and he knew that she had certain troubles, but normally she was able to keep them in check as long as she had something else to do. She was fine when she was able to plan against someone. 

"I can see what you might consider your problem, but knowing you I would rather like you to clarify." The Aussie said while watching the younger Ferrari driver closely. Joanna sat on her bed, her legs pulled up against her chest and her arms rested on her knees. 

"Something happened and because of that my doctor prescribed me some pain medication and sleeping pills but it's getting out of hand. I can't have a drug addiction, Mark. Do you know what that would mean for me, my career, and my reputation?" She questioned which caused Mark to sit down on the bed next to her. 

"Have some ideas. What happened?" He wanted to know. The older one couldn't imagine something which could trigger Joanna like that. She always was in control of every situation. For a moment he thought this was part of one of her plots. Maybe she was playing him, lying to get something from him. An alibi? Maybe, he wouldn't put it above her to do such a thing.