Beacon Hills

After hours on the road Stiles and Davina finally pass the 'Welcome to Beacon Hills' sign.

Davina notices how Stiles hand tightens around the wheel, so she takes his right hand of the gear shift and hold it in her own.

Stiles visibly relaxes and his hold on the wheel loosens. Glancing over at Davina he smiles at her, one in which she returns.

They continue their drive, still hand in hand. The jeep pulls up to a house. Davina gets ready to leave but stops when she notices Stiles' frozen.

"You okay?" She wearily asks.

Stiles lets out a breath and looks away from the house and towards Davina. As soon as he looks into her eyes he relaxes and steels himself.

"Y-yeah. Yeah I'm okay."

Davina smiles and nods. They both exit the car and make their way towards the Stilinski residence. Davina can't hell but notice the Police cruiser parked in the drive.

Once they reach the door, Stiles hesitates once more. Trying to help him, Davina knocks on the door. Stiles glares at her while she just shrugs and smirks.

The door swings open and there stands Noah Stilinski. The Sheriff instantly pulls his son into a bone crushing hug.

"Hey dad." Stiles struggles to say.

"Good to see you son." Noah smiles. He glances to Stiles' left and spots a smiling Davina.

"And who might this young lady be?" Noah asks with a teasing glare towards his son.

"Uh- Davina this is my dad. Dad this is Davina my... uh-" Stiles trails off, not sure where he stands with Davina.

"Girlfriend." Davina finishes, earning a look from Stiles. She smirks and shrugs at him before returning to look at Noah.

"Its nice to meet you Mr. Stilinski." Davina smiles, Noah chuckles and shakes his head.

"Please, call me Noah. Anyway, come inside." He smiles moving to the side to allow the two teens inside.

"So? Hows New Orleans?" Noah asks as he sits in an arm chair. Stiles and Davina sit together on a couch.

"Going to be honest. There's more super-drama there then here." Stiles sighs.

"Yeah, it's been really quiet. I haven't seen Scott since Melissa was admitted." Noah chuckles, Stiles stiffens and looks down at the ground. Davina grabs Stiles' hand in comfort. Noah notices and looks confused.

"Stiles? Stiles, what happened?"

"I- uh, Scott came to New Orleans." Noahs eyes widen slightly. "He-uh, he came because someone told him that they had a way to cure Melissa and the only way they would do it...was if Scott killed me." Stiles confesses. Noah eyes bug out and his jaw drops.

"Wh-what happened." Noah asks. Stiles grip on Davina's hand tightens but she pays no mind as she keeps her focus on Stiles.

"I- I had to." Stiles starts, his breathing gets laboured and rapid. Tears begin to fall from his eyes. "D-Dad you gotta believe me I-"

"It's okay." Noah jumps up from his chair and brings Stiles into a hug. He lets Stiles sob into his chest as he holds him. "It's okay son. I believe you."

Noah glances at Davina, she shakes her head and he just nods sadly. "Okay, why don't you head upstairs and rest. We can go visit Melissa later."

Stiles nods, Noah releases him as he slowly trudges his way up to his old room. "Is he going to be okay?" Davina asks worriedly.

"Yeah." Noah smiles. Looking at the stairs. "He's a strong kid."

Stiles lay on his bed half asleep until a knock interrupts it. Answering with a groan the door opens to reveal Davina wearing one of Stiles' t-shirts.

"Hey." She nudges Stiles. "Since you slept in we are going to see Melissa tomorrow, okay?" She whispers.

Stiles nods still half asleep before flinging the covers open, crawling underneath and dragging Davina down as well. Bringing the covers over the two Davina snuggles into Stiles as they both drift off.

The next day the group of three found themselves in Beacon Hills Memorial. Standing outside Melissa McCalls room.

"Hi Melissa." Stiles greets as he enters the room.

"Hi Stiles, my you've gotten big." Stiles frowns in confusion. "Who's this? A girlfriend Stiles?" Stiles goes to answer. "Noah, has Claudia answered your calls yet?" Noah shakes his head and leaves the room.

Stiles understood immediately, his eyes well up in tears and his head lowers. Davina grabs his hand once more allowing Stiles to relax.

"You okay sweetie?" Melissa asks. Stiles wipes his tears and looks up with a smile.

"Yeah Aunt Melissa, I'm doing great." He lies. Melissa believes him and begins to talk to Davina.

"Uhh, I'm going to the vending machine. Does anyone want anything?" Stiles asks the two. When they both say no he nods before heading out.

Once Stiles is a good distance away from the room, he sits against the wall, leans his head in between his knees and starts to sob. He cries uncontrollably and loses track of time.

Davina rounds the corner and looks down at the broken figure of Stiles. She went to look for him after he left for snacks 20 minutes ago.

Rushing towards him she holds him tight and close to her chest. Stiles continues to sob and 5 minutes later begins to calm down.

"How are you doing?" Davina asks him once he calms completely.

"Uh, I think I'm okay now. I just had to get that out." He nods. "I'm ready to go back."

Although hesitant, Davina nods and the two walk back to the room hand in hand.

"Oh yeah, Noah says he has to go in to work for a bit but he will be back for her final hours." Davins says sadly. Stiles albeit sad nods anyway.

Once they round the corner and head towards the door. Stiles freezes once he spots a familiar figure standing outside the door.

"Malia?"