Bonding

"So that's my story, Mikael killed my mom and a few months later.... Boom! Possessed by an evil fox spirit." I tell her.

"Wow.... I'm so sorry." She states after hearing what happened.

"Eh, It's all in the past. And here's an important lesson to help with grief and pain, also heard it works wonders if used in other ways. It's called, sleep." I say to her as she rolls her eyes.

"You've been awake for days." I add

"Kind of hard to rest with a thousand-year-old psycho in the next bed and a cute boy with a thousand-year-old evil spirit staring out the window all night." She says obviously not noticing her slip up. I 100% heard it but decide to ignore it.

"You saying that makes me sound like a creep." I smirk at her.

"Can you just stop?" Davina asks obviously annoyed.

"Stop what, Sabrina?" I tease.

Davina throws down the clothes she was folding and quickly turns to face me. "Calling me those nicknames and trying to be funny and..." she wavers as she notices that my shirt has been unbuttoned the entire time.

Her gaze flicks up and down my chest before looking into my eyes again. "...all of that." She tells me, a little less confident than before.

I decide to button up my shirt and tease her a bit more because.... Well, it's fun.

"Oh, well, most girls like this, but then you're not like most girls, are you?" I smirk as I slowly walk towards her.

"What I'd like is for you to stop messing around." She says exasperatedly

"Okay, Davina, all right." I say grabbing her hand so she turns to face me again.

"I don't know why I'm here either, but I have a feeling I need to be here for you. And there are things that we can do, with Kol's help as well. Big things. But I can't be of much help Davina, unless you decide to trust me and not be so tense around me." I say, I then glance down realising our hands are still connected.

Davian notices as well and blushes slightly but makes no move to disconnect them. I slowly stand up straight and begin to move forward. But before anything happens Kol comes crashing through the door holding his forearm in pain.

I quickly rush to his side and hold him up. "Woah there buddy, you good?" I ask.

He looks up at me and smiles. "Just perfect Foxy." He says through gritted teeth

"What's happening?" Davina asked standing behind me and absentmindedly put a hand on my shoulder.

"Thats mother dearest calling me home." Kol explains. I look down at his arm and see some Viking symbols cut into his arm. Davina and I share a look before she removes her hand and moves towards the table.

We begin our drive back to New Orleans in Roscoe. Kol didn't want to take his car in case any of Esthers wolves recognised it. I was driving with Davina in the passenger seat and Kol leaning across the back seats examining his arm.

The radio is playing some classical music before it suddenly changes. I realise Kol is changing it with Magic and I think Davina does as well as she turns the radio off.

"Okay, whatever happened to driver controls the radio?" I question them sarcastically as they both roll their eyes at me.

"So Davina, you actually have any fun with magic, or is it all just angst and child sacrifice with you lot?" Kol asked her leaning forward from the backseat.

"Oh god, more sacrifices." I groan. They both look at me confused but I just shrug them off.

"You were a witch before you were a vampire, right?" Davina asks Kol going back to what he was saying before.