chapter fourteen

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

❝ you've got stars in your eyes ❞

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

IN TRUE Stark fashion, the tower was now heavily decorated and filled with guests as he decided ( probably only five hours before ) to throw a party.

The girls had gotten ready together, and it was clear they were late. The party had begun at least thirty minutes earlier and they were just about done.

"Anyone asks-"

"We're fashionably late, we know Nat," Wanda sighed, throwing her head back as her long red hair fell over her shoulders. She had left it naturally wavy, and her dress was a beautiful cream that ended just below her knees. "You've told us only a hundred times."

Pepper had on a fit dark blue off the shoulder dress that fell right above her ankles. While Natasha had on a tight two piece black dress, the top having a right long sleeve while the other was empty and her skirt landed above her knees.

Nova kept her hair natural as well, Natasha insisting on putting on a small headpiece for her because she was a literal queen. Her dress was red and stopped mid thigh, a ruffle as a right sleeve while the other was a spaghetti strap. It exposed a little cleavage, but just right for her to be comfortable without worrying anything would fall right out— but she still did.

"Nova! It's fine, stop picking at it!" Pepper swatted her hand away as she gently pulled Nova to face her so she could check her makeup.

"You sure? 'Cause I don't wanna move an inch and have everything fall right out," Nova stated, looking at herself in the mirror.

"We taped it, like you asked. You're fine," Natasha said as she put both her hands on her the girl's shoulder and looked at her through the mirror, resting her chin on her right hand. "You look amazing," the redhead beamed.

Nova scrunched her face up with a smile as they all stood in front of the mirror, admiring each other.

"Well, if you're all done giving me bi panic, we should head to the party before Stark calls a search party," Wanda pointed out and ushered them all out of the room, laughing along together.

The party was in full swing when they entered, but of course they got quite the attention. Tony whistled loudly at the sight of the four women as they descended the staircase. A whoosh of air startled them slightly, Pietro stopping in front of them and offering Wanda and Natasha a hand as they were in the front, before doing the same for Pepper and Nova.

"You cleaned up," Nova teased him and he winked, bowing slightly causing them both to erupt into laughter.

"Mr. Stark insisted we all did, but honestly I am not so mad," he shrugged and she nodded with a grin.