Chapter One

I woke up in Austin's arms. I looked around the room and observed it without moving. Alex, Dave, Zach, Ty, and Robert are still playing the game. Sarah and Jackie are gone. I'm guessing they went home. Austin is...looking down at me and smiling.

"Someone's finally awake." He said cutely.

"Mhm." I mumbled.

"You see, I knew you couldn't leave Austin that easily." Alex said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"He's your best guy-friend and when he's here you two are practically attached at the hip. I'm telling you, you will never stay mad at the kid. You never have for more than an hour at the most." He explained.

"Oh." I said.

"Look at you two all cuddly, and cute." Dave cooed.

I attempted to wiggle out of Austin's arms. He just held me tighter.

"Stop. I'm comfy." Austin said.

"Where did the girls go?" I asked.

"They went to Sarah's, by the way Sarah invited you there too. She told us to tell you. They're having a sleepover at her place with the girls. You can do that or you can crash here with all of us if you want." Alex said.

"Oh. When were you going to tell me this?" I asked.

"Uh, I wasn't unless you asked...mainly because I completely forgot." Alex chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. "Austin, release me."

"No." He said.

"Austin, let go." I said.

"Nooooooo." He whined.

"Ugh. Can you please let me go?" I asked.

"No, I can't." He smirked.

"If you let me go, I'll kiss you." I said.

With that he let go right away. I made my way towards the door.

"Bye boys." I said.

They replied with a bye or see you.

"Wait, you said you'd give me a kiss." Austin said.

"Uhm, about that...I sort of lied. Kayy, bye." I smiled and hurried down the stairs.

I said bye to Drew and Cole and hurried out the door. I made my way to Sarah's house. I knocked on the door.

"Oh, hey. I guess they told you right?" Sarah asked as she opened the door.

"Yup." I smiled.

"Surprising...come in." She said.

I walked in. I followed her up to her room.

"Okay, so you and Austin." Jackie looked at me.

"Yeah, what about us?" I asked.

"You're so difficult! Admit that you like him and there's something between you two." Jackie complained.

"There's nothing, and I don't like him. Trust me, I've watched him play so many girls. I'm not hoe. No thank you. I don't do that shit." I said.

"Oh come on, admit that 'if' he wasn't a player, you would get that." Jackie joked.

"Maybe, but no." I said.

"Alright fine. Let's just watch a movie and sleep." Sarah ended the discussion.

We got all comfy on the floor with blankets and tons of pillows as Sarah popped the movie 'Looper' in and started it. My phone buzzed.