But sadly, because of our appearances today, the hierarchy of your small kingdom is at the risk which is why you come to see us, am I right? Since we have some business to finish between each other, why don't we make this quick and fight each other immediately? I also don't want to stay on your small kingdom for long." 

Her words contained provocation towards Kaiser and also because of that, the request of the match that was supposed to be directed at Jue Viole Grace was now directed at her.

"By the name of Kaiser, I hereby request a match with you" she said to Charlotte. "You must put your name in the line to fight me, Nox, just like what you wanted."

Of course, the request of the match was quite faster than what they thought. Xia Xia was informing through her pocket that Kaiser was requesting a match.

Because of her carelessness, Charlotte stole her brother's limelight again. Since she had provoked Kaiser, it was normal that Kaiser would be challenging her first before fighting with Jue Viole Grace. Kaiser had put her in a tight situation.

Their time was limited and in two days, they should be returning to Yuri with Kaiser's name. Kaiser was indeed not stronger than White and since she had defeated White, she could have defeated Kaiser. But the problem was that she had just recovered herself from fighting with White and her power was sealed. Noah wasn't here as well.

Even if Noah was here, it won't change anything. She can't ask him to temporarily open the thirteen chains since she will definitely risk herself more than the first time.

The purple haired lady was also not there to help her as well. Bam, Khun and Xia Xia couldn't help her if they didn't want to disappear. At the end, she should be fighting with this Kaiser with all her might.

No matter what Bam or Viole said to Kaiser, Kaiser won't seem to change her mind easily. Right now she wanted to get rid of Nox before getting rid of Viole.

"Damn it...." she muttered under her breath which she was sure no one could hear it.

Still, even though she was panicking, she tried to keep her composure.

"It's fine, brother" said Charlotte. "This time, you can't help me."

"But-!"

She whispered something to Bam.

"Endorsi will be coming to get us later. I just need to wait for awhile before she comes and bring us away from here. Until that moment, please do not fight or attack Kaiser." 

"But it's too dangerous!" Bam whispered to Charlotte. "You have just recovered and you won't win against her!"

"Trust me" said Charlotte solemnly. "It's not like I have any other choice anyway. Whatever happens to me, you, Xia Xia, and Khun should not interfere. If any of you disappear because of trying to help me, you aren't helping me, but tormenting me. Don't forget, you still have to chase Rachel."

Bam frowned, still disagreeing. But her words weren't wrong and the fact that he should also be chasing Rachel put him in a tight situation.

The only thing that could stop Bam was Rachel's name and just with her name, Charlotte could see that Bam became frustrated and stressed. This shown how much he cherished Rachel more than anything or anyone.

"Have you finished whispering?" Kaiser asked.

"I'm impressed that you could wait for us siblings to finish talking" said Charlotte.

"If the FUG slayer candidate loses her name in a match, it must be-" Kaiser began his first move. "-the worst humiliation for FUG!"