2 • 56 • 67

En başından başla

"Long black hair....white smiling mask....you must be both Jue Viole Grace and Nox" said the person as he walked towards them. "I'm glad I found you easier than I thought."

".....who are you?" Khun asked, alerted.

The three of them might not know who the person was, but the regular who Khun had just punched recognized that person.

"K- K- K- K...KAISER!!"

He shouted and pointed his index finger to the regular before them.

"What? That's Kaiser?" Khun was surprised and Charlotte could hear Xia Xia talking to someone through her pocket, telling the person who Charlotte assumed as Shibisu that Kaiser had shown himself.

"When they said that you are a slayer candidate, I imagined a large and intimidating man....." Kaiser spoke to Viole who caught his interest. "But you're more of a delicate- looking boy than I thought. Well....I guess the same goes to me, as a woman."

'Delicate-looking boy? Wait until he beats you and see whether you could still call him delicate' Charlotte thought.

"So why did you suddenly show up and start stirring up troubles at this station? Jue Viole Grace, Nox. I didn't think that slayer candidates would be so interested in justice, that the two of them would be interested in helping the poor no- named....what are you after?"

Bam did not answer and so as Charlotte. In fact, Charlotte felt that she shouldn't spoke a word. If she speaks a word, then Kaiser might discover that she was a woman. She didn't want to be exposed.

"I will ask you again. Why have you come here? Jue Viole Grace, Nox. What is your purpose in suddenly appearing and shaking up this station?"

"I have come....to steal your name" Bam answered.

"......is that so...? You too...."

"KAISER!!" The regular earlier shouted in anger and charged towards Kaiser while holding a knife. "You've got some nerve showing yourself!!"

"Hey!"

"YOU LUNATIC!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU RIGHT AWAY AND AVENGE MY DEAD COMPANIONS-!!"

Charlotte formed one bang and then shot it in front of the regular to stop him.

"Nox, you-!"

"Are you stupid?" She asked the regular. "If you attack Kaiser recklessly without permission from the Kaiser herself or fulfilling the conditions, under the permission of the administrator you will disappear. Are you here to kill yourself?"

'Disappear under the permission of the administrator?' The others who didn't know about it were surprised.

"If you still value your life then go away!" Charlotte added again. "But if you still want to kill yourself then go ahead! I won't stop you."

The regular heard her words and then ran away and left.

In the manhwa, he was supposed to vanish and disappear after he attacked Kaiser. But this time, Charlotte had saved him and helped him to live longer, though she was unsure whether he could survive with his abilities alone.

"Disappear as soon as you attack....what a ridiculous rule!" said Khun.

"I didn't expect you to be quite merciful, Nox" Kaiser said.

"Merciful? I'm a slayer candidate, how could I be merciful? I just can't stand him, so I told him to go away" Charlotte responded. "You knew that in this station, you have made lots of enemies, so you made this kind of rule and the administrator agreed with it to maintain the balance of this station. In that way, not everyone could attack you freely and the existence of the station will be preserved.