DAMN HAWKS

PLOT: Mobile games are the worst. At least, to Bakugo they are. Cussing out his phone as Kirishima watches from behind, holding back a laugh. 

A/N: Unfortunately I have run out of ideas so this'll be it for a bit. And yes, I have basically been on crack the last few chapters 

-------------------- START:

"Damn stupid mother fucking bird!" He screams, tapping away on his phone. "Yes fucking try again I've been at this for two hours!"

Yup, that's my Bakubro. . . Although I don't think he sees me sitting at the table just behind him. I hold back a laugh, watching him fumble with his phone. Heads turn, watching him confused as he screams inside the café, the sun just starting to rise. I guess he's a good alarm clock, I say as I quickly bring a hand to my mouth to cover the giggle.

"GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I WAS SO CLOSE YOU FUCKING BITCH AS-" He yells, but a young blonde woman taps him on the shoulder, she flips her hair onto her back as the name tag appears.

"Sir this is a coffee shop," She says with a calm voice.

He takes a pause, quickly looking down with visible embarrassment. Well, visible to me. "Yeah, whatever."

And then he's back to tapping on his phone. Grumbling every few seconds about how 'fucking tired' he is, meanwhile I go back to admiring his spiky hair, how much poofier it gets the angrier he is. I keep wanting to peek over his shoulder, see what he's doing, but at the same time I want to see where this goes.

"God dammit!" He eventually screams. "God fucking dammit I'm tired of this shit!" He stands up, lifting his hand in the air.

"Go," BANG.

"Die," BANG.

"You," BANG.

"Stupid," BANG.

"Fucking," BANG.

"Bird!" BANG.

Well there goes that phone. I can't hold back my laughter as I giggle hysterically.

"Who the fuck are you laughing at?" He screams, turning around as he points accusingly. "Kirishima?" He says.

"What are you yelling about?" I say, bringing a hand to my mouth in an attempt to calm down.

"Fucking Flappy Hawks," He mumbles.

"O. M. G."

"It's not my fault! I can't even get past level ten!"

My laughter is back, "Seriously?"

"Yeah."

I wrap him in a hug, "Let's go back to the dorms, make some breakfast. Does that sound good?"

"Hmph, whatever." He wraps his arms around me, his words may be nonchalant but he nods sweetly as he melts in my touch.

"And get you a new phone tomorrow after school?"

"Fuck," He mumbles as he realizes what he did.

"Yup," I laugh, dragging him out of the café before he angers the customers.