Punish Me

PLOT: "I've bee very bad, you should arrest me," Those are the words a horny boyfriend says to his significant other on Halloween. At least, it is when they're wearing the sexiest police outfit ever! 

--------------- START:

I look into the mirror, studying my not-so-PG costume. It's somewhat sexy, I wear no shirt but that's not different from usual. My pants, basically just any child's police costume. But I have the hat and handcuffs! And I think I look pretty sexy for a police officer.

I turn around, facing class 1-A's booming Halloween party. Which only consists of our class. Iida walks around, telling everyone to put something more school appropriate on. No one listens though, because it's a party and he needs to loosen up! He didn't even wear a costume, which is disappointing since he was the only one who didn't. Even Bakugo tried his best, I think.

I should really go talk to him, ask him what his costume is and why it's just three black and round pieces of paper glued to his shirt. Yeah, I really should. He is my boyfriend, and I haven't talked to him since this morning when he was making the two of us breakfast.

"Hey! Bakugo! What are you dressed as?"

"I'm three hole punch Suki."

I laugh at his obscure costume idea, realizing he only dressed up this year for my sake.

He looks up and down, looking at my costume with wide eyes. "And you are?"

"A cop!"

"A very sexy one," He says, drifting down as he looks at my very tight pants. Oh! Not tight because of. . . That reason. I just bought the wrong size, is all.

"Um. . . Thanks," I say with a blush, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Be careful. I'm the only one allowed to flirt with you," He says, as he stomps away.

"I know!" I yell after him.

I sit on the couch, next to Uraraka who is dressed as a mouse and Yao-chan who wears a school teacher costume. Which isn't meant to be sexy but it looks pretty sexy.

Later on, Bakugo stumbles over, getting on his knees in front of me and looking up with pleading eyes.

"Bakugo, what's wrong?" I ask him, worry filling me.

He brings his wrists up, still looking at me with puppy dog eyes as he says "I've been a very bad boy, you should arrest me."

"I- huh?"

"I've been-"

"Don't say it again!" I yell with a face as red as my hair. "What did you do?" I say, looking around frantically.

"I dumped Deku's head in the punch bowl," He tells me, pointing to the right.

I look over to see Deku staring, his mouth agape. His hair, dripping with a red liquid I assume is punch. He's dressed as AllMight, clearly the limited edition costume that could only be bought when he started his hero work. Wonder how he got that.

"Um. . . It's okay Suki, just don't do it again."

"Seriously?" He frowns, looking gloomily up at me. "I'll be right back."

And with that he leaves, his back facing me. I don't like how that sounds, but I let him go.

"Oh my God," Uraraka says with a laugh. "Bakugo really is getting into things this year! He's opened up a lot since you two started dating! I'm happy for you guys!" Yao-chan nods in agreement, smiling happily.

"Thanks! That means a lot!" I say, giving them my best shark-toothed smile.

A few minutes later, Bakugo is back. He comes from behind this time, wrapping his arms around my neck. "Ej~!" He yells, "I've been a very bad boy! I deserve to be punished!"

"What did you do this time?"

"He pushed me down the fucking stairs!" An annoying voice says, storming into the building.

"Okay well I'm actually okay with that."

"Hey! Watch you're fucking language in front of my boyfriend!" Bakugo hisses. "Wait! You are? What the fuck!"

"Yeah Aoyama had that coming," I laugh.

"Come on!" He says, unwrapping his hands from around me, stomping away yet again. "Fuck off Aoyama! Nobody likes you!"

"Oh class 1-A, very boring party I can see. Ours is much funner!" He says. I observe his costume, seems to be some pro hero. It's hard to tell though, clearly home made and not very well done.

"Aoyama! Get your ass over here!" Kendo yells, all the way from their own dorm house.

"Well I better get going, definitely not because she yelled at me though!"

A few minutes later, he's back yet again. This time, climbing into my lap like a kitten as his eyes beg me to hold him. So I do, rubbing his hair gently as he lays his head on my shoulder.

"I've been very bad," He says with a yawn, "You should definitely punish me."

I look over at the clock, seeing it's almost midnight. He usually goes to sleep at eight thirty PM, on the dot. "Sorry, you must be tired."

"I've," He says before yawning again, "Been bad."

"What did you do?"

"I haven't told you how much I love you recently. So punish me." He says it so quietly, I can barely hear him.

Oh, so that's it? My eyes go wide, how cute! "Well, your punishment is to tell me. Right here, in front of all these people."

"Oh. . ."

"Well? Go on."

"I- I love you," He says, his eyes beginning to droop closed.

"Love you too, now go on and sleep." I stroke his hair, humming a sweet tune as I look into his now-closed eyes.

"Wove wou," He says again, fading off into a dream quickly and peacefully.